How do I activate online 24 hours Fiverr account?

miftahulartzone

It isn’t going to help you pretend you are online when you aren’t. It’s deceptive.

Why not focus your energy on making gigs people want instead of trying to game the system?

Why not ask read and ask about sales principles instead of asking for tricks to game the system that don’t even work?

Thanks for your good advice

There are many posts on the forum about this topic.

You will find that inexperienced and naive sellers say “great idea” and experienced and knowledgeable sellers say “don’t be fraudulent” and “you could get a warning”.

From what I understand from other posters on the forum, Fiverr can detect the refresh pattern these browser plugins use.

Basically, don’t do it.

You can not. And if you are showing online (which in real life you are not) then it is not going to help you at all. you need to be active, make your gigs better ( your gigs show your abilities), Dont tell lies to buyers it is going to drop your ratings as a seller and send buyer requests more often according to your gigs.
in short, there is no such shortcuts so please be patient and improve you gigs.

I hope this will help you understand

It isn’t going to help you pretend you are online when you aren’t. It’s deceptive.

Why not focus your energy on making gigs people want instead of trying to game the system?

Why not ask read and ask about sales principles instead of asking for tricks to game the system that don’t even work?

This is your progressive suggestion.

Many many thanks

Archived