I have spend more than 4 months at fiverr but did not get any order yet

mdtanvirmahtab

Perform research, look at what you can do that has less competition/sellers. Review categories.
You have here on the forum list with categories and the number of sellers in it. Try to offer more focused services.

Change the category on the forum (use pen tool next to the title). Put this topic in Improve my GIG section and add link to your GIG so people can give you advises.

Well… being an actual designer might help instead of lying to potential customers by re-selling stolen images.

Thank you. I was thinking of doing the same but I am just tooo tired. I added 3 new GIGs yesterday after one month of research and preparation, and recording and editing videos, my head is just… I can barely keep my eyes open.

Perform research, look at what you can do that has less competition/sellers. Review categories.

You have here on the forum list with categories and the number of sellers in it. Try to offer more focused services.

Change the category on the forum (use pen tool next to the title). Put this topic in Improve my GIG section and add link to your GIG so people can give you advises.

Thanks for your suggestions

Archived