How to get your first order. Guide for new sellers

perevoznyuk

Here is my guide on how to get your first order

Here it is:

1. Read TOS and make sure that the service you provide is not violating its terms as in the future you might hurt yourself by providing “grey” services

2. TITLE AND DESCRIPTION. Be specific, use niche targeted keywords but do not overuse them. Give a detailed description about your service and what people should expect for the price they pay.

3. High quality picture or video on your gig. There are 1000’s of other sellers and your picture or video should stand out among others. Grab attention. Engage.

4. Buyers request. You have 10 offers you can send per day, use it. Do not create a message and send to every single buyer. Be creative, show and tell how you can solve their problem.

5. For majority of people price is most important, so it is your advantage as a beginner you can provide high quality service for a relatively cheap price, get a good review on it and repeat.

6. Be always online

7. Reply to every single message as fast as you can

8. Be nice

9)Promote your gigs with ads or by sharing it on your social media channels, friends etc

1. Never stop learning. You have to be competitive, so keep learning, be persistent and it will pay off, i guarantee you that

This guide will be constantly updated. Feel free to share your experience or ask any questions

Guest humanissocial

Here is my guide on how to get your first order

Here it is:

1. Read TOS and make sure that the service you provide is not violating its terms as in the future you might hurt yourself by providing “grey” services

2. TITLE AND DESCRIPTION. Be specific, use niche targeted keywords but do not overuse them. Give a detailed description about your service and what people should expect for the price they pay.

3. High quality picture or video on your gig. There are 1000’s of other sellers and your picture or video should stand out among others. Grab attention. Engage.

4. Buyers request. You have 10 offers you can send per day, use it. Do not create a message and send to every single buyer. Be creative, show and tell how you can solve their problem.

5. For majority of people price is most important, so it is your advantage as a beginner you can provide high quality service for a relatively cheap price, get a good review on it and repeat.

6. Be always online

7. Reply to every single message as fast as you can

8. Be nice

9)Promote your gigs with ads or by sharing it on your social media channels, friends etc

1. Never stop learning. You have to be competitive, so keep learning, be persistent and it will pay off, i guarantee you that

This guide will be constantly updated. Feel free to share your experience or ask any questions

Be always online

No.

No.

Maybe if you create a “guide” you should know what you are talking about and have actually made sales?

Don’t use the forum to pretend to be knowledgeable and successful. Tricking naive sellers into thinking you are smart will not improve your sales.

You’re just parroting nonsense you read somewhere. Cut it out.

Guest wpressmaster02

Be always online

No.

No.

Maybe if you create a “guide” you should know what you are talking about and have actually made sales?

Don’t use the forum to pretend to be knowledgeable and successful. Tricking naive sellers into thinking you are smart will not improve your sales.

be always active and try to response fast

Guest humanissocial

No!

Why did you post this bogus advice as a response to me? Did you even read what I just wrote? 😂

This is nonsense, too. What do you think you achieve by parroting nonsense?

Guest wpressmaster02

No!

Why did you post this bogus advice as a response to me? Did you even read what I just wrote? 😂

This is nonsense, too. What do you think you achieve by parroting nonsense?

please don’t reply me if you don’t like

Guest humanissocial

please don’t reply me if you don’t like

I’m responding you because you replied it to me.

If you don’t want me to correct bad advice, then stop giving bad advice. I’m not going to let you mislead people.

Be always online

No.

No.

okay, will do, thank you for your kindness

Archived