Order cancel by buyer

mubasherijaz

Hi,

I receive one request and get the job also from the requester, she gives me all details of what she required, I am working on her project and just finalize her requirements to deliver the order, suddenly I got a message from your order has been canceled by Fiverr support and now my order completion rate goes down.

Please tell me what to do now, I am new on Fiverr only two orders completed in a month and now this happened to me.

MOD NOTE Screenshot removed

Guest humanissocial

Since there is nothing to do when something like this happens to you, I think you should now share your gig on social media to help you get a new job.

Unfortunately these things happen when you’re in a marketplace. Best to roll with it and focus on things you can control.

, I think you should now share your gig on social media to help you get a new job

That won’t get sales. Please don’t suggest that it does. It’s misleading.

Unfortunately these things happen when you’re in a marketplace. Best to roll with it and focus on things you can control.

, I think you should now share your gig on social media to help you get a new job

That won’t get sales. Please don’t suggest that it does. It’s misleading.

You are absolutely right, I don’t Know why always people suggest to share the gig on social media to get the job , how it is possible?

Thank you very much for your words .

Guest humanissocial

You are absolutely right, I don’t Know why always people suggest to share the gig on social media to get the job , how it is possible?

Thank you very much for your words .

You’re welcome! They only say that because someone told them that saying it in the forum will get them sales.

There are fake gurus in certain countries who give very bad advice and unfortunately a lot of people follow it.

Archived