Delivery without review

abdulicon

What could it be that’ll make a buyer accept my order, give me tip and still doesn’t give me any review???

What could it be that’ll make a buyer accept my order, give me tip and still doesn’t give me any review???

Give your buyers outstanding, friendly service. I do that and I het 82% of my orders reviewed. However, since Fiverr started charging $2 for a buyer to leave a $5, I do not get as many of those.

Well maybe buyer was busy and happy about your delivery and forget to give a review but don’t ask or mention about review in the conversation because it’s againts Fiver TOS and remember Fiverr give one or two reminders to the buyer to put a review for the order.
Don’t worry about the review just move on and I have 101 orders without reviews was completed by buyers.

Give your buyers outstanding, friendly service. I do that and I het 82% of my orders reviewed. However, since Fiverr started charging $2 for a buyer to leave a $5, I do not get as many of those.

If I didn’t give an outstanding job, the buyer wouldn’t have given me a tip

It was a $45 order and I was given $11 tip

So I’m sure I gave an outstanding delivery

Well maybe buyer was busy and happy about your delivery and forget to give a review but don’t ask or mention about review in the conversation because it’s againts Fiver TOS and remember Fiverr give one or two reminders to the buyer to put a review for the order.

Don’t worry about the review just move on and I have 101 orders without reviews was completed by buyers.

remember Fiverr give one or two reminders to the buyer to put a review for the order.

Actually, it is 2 or 3. In addition to the reminders I got when I closed an order, I got an e-mail reminding me to give a review.

If I didn’t give an outstanding job, the buyer wouldn’t have given me a tip

So I’m sure I gave an outstanding delivery

I have a friend who is a long time buyer on Fiverr. She stopped giving reviews once Fiverr let sellers review buyers. Not, because she feared bad reviews, but because she did not want anyone else to see who she had been buying from and what kind of services she had been buying.

I have a friend who is a long time buyer on Fiverr. She stopped giving reviews once Fiverr let sellers review buyers. Not, because she feared bad reviews, but because she did not want anyone else to see who she had been buying from and what kind of services she had been buying.

Lol why would she do that?

82%! That’s a very impressive ratio, Vickie!

OP, think of it with this analogy: if you leave a tip for a server at a restaurant or a barber, that doesn’t necessarily mean you are more likely to leave a review.

but without review how can you get level one or two

Getting buyers outstanding, friendly communicative service. I get 80% of review. As however, since Fiverr started charging $2 for a buyer to leave a $5, I do not get as many of those as I charged…so drop down the matter…

Getting buyers outstanding, friendly communicative service. I get 80% of review. As however, since Fiverr started charging $2 for a buyer to leave a $5, I do not get as many of those as I charged…so drop down the matter…

You just joined Fiverr this month and you do not have any reviews yet? :thinking:

It seems like you merely copied my post but changed it an itty bitty amount merely to take part in the conversation. :roll_eyes:

Posing on the Fiverr Forum will not get you more sales. Please do not simply reword what other posters say. 😉

but without review how can you get level one or two

Everyone here who is a level two got there without asking for reviews. As has been said before, give excellent customer service and provide fantastic work and you will succeed.

Archived