I didn't got any orders yet

ashen2020

Hey, hope you are doing well! There are a few tips that I can suggest you so you can get started asap.

1. I’ll also suggest you to redesign the gig images to something better that will help you to attract visitors in the search. Make sure it’s something that stands out in the search. For example your logo gig image has watermarks on it, which is not suggested as no one will just copy your logo from your gig image. Try to make a gig image with a collage of 4 logos and create 3 different images for each gig as gig can have upto 3 images uploaded.

2. Secondly the gig description is very basic. Add a points to it with the services you are providing, not a long description as clients usually never read long description and pointers are best to explain the services you provide.

3. Add more gigs offering different service of yours as you can add upto 7 gigs as a new seller. That will help you get more diversified clients.

4. I see in your profile you have mentioned only English languages which will not help you get much clients. Add other languages like French, German, Spanish etc. People with other languages will contact you and you can communicate with them using google translator.

Hope you start getting orders soon.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot
Sam

Hey, hope you are doing well! There are a few tips that I can suggest you so you can get started asap.

1. I’ll also suggest you to redesign the gig images to something better that will help you to attract visitors in the search. Make sure it’s something that stands out in the search. For example your logo gig image has watermarks on it, which is not suggested as no one will just copy your logo from your gig image. Try to make a gig image with a collage of 4 logos and create 3 different images for each gig as gig can have upto 3 images uploaded.

2. Secondly the gig description is very basic. Add a points to it with the services you are providing, not a long description as clients usually never read long description and pointers are best to explain the services you provide.

3. Add more gigs offering different service of yours as you can add upto 7 gigs as a new seller. That will help you get more diversified clients.

4. I see in your profile you have mentioned only English languages which will not help you get much clients. Add other languages like French, German, Spanish etc. People with other languages will contact you and you can communicate with them using google translator.

Thanks a lot

Sam

Thankyou very much…

Thanks a lot

Sam

Thank you for your advice and guidance sir

Thanks a lot

Sam

Not a good advice in my opinion. Google translate don’t always work properly, this can lead to communication problems and misunderstandings…which can lead to frustrated buyers asking for a cancellation or leaving a bad review. Maybe I haven’t been on Fiverr for long, but this just seem like common sens to me. Do not lie on what you can and cannot do.

Good day

I have a problem my gig has been accepted but doesn’t appear on the listings when I search for it as a buyer. Anyone who can assist, I’d really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Yes, sometimes when you first make a gig it won’t appear in the search if it is a popular topic. If it isn’t a very popular topic then your gig will most likely appear very high in the results. As soon as you get a few orders you will be able to see it in the search. Hope this helps!

Not a good advice in my opinion. Google translate don’t always work properly, this can lead to communication problems and misunderstandings…which can lead to frustrated buyers asking for a cancellation or leaving a bad review. Maybe I haven’t been on Fiverr for long, but this just seem like common sens to me. Do not lie on what you can and cannot do.

Hey, hope you are doing well. I’m active on fiverr since 2014 and I have been dealing people with different languages using translator and have never lead to any problems. This is what new technology is for.

Yes it’s a bit difficult but it really helps. You just need to clear everything with the client twice so there is no confusion.

Hey, hope you are doing well. I’m active on fiverr since 2014 and I have been dealing people with different languages using translator and have never lead to any problems. This is what new technology is for.

Yes it’s a bit difficult but it really helps. You just need to clear everything with the client twice so there is no confusion.

I know I’ve look at your gigs before posting. But I can’t imagine myself trying to talk to someone in German if I know nothing about the language. I have no means of verifying if the message I send to the buyer is accurate. I have a friend who speak Arabic and when I enter his Facebook post on google translate, all I get 50% of the time is unreadable gibberish. Same thing with my mom who speak French and doesn’t speak English when she use google translate, I always have to correct it before she sends the message, because the translation is often wrong. I’m happy it have worked for you, but I think it’s playing with fire.

Thanks a lot

Sam

Thank you…very helpful suggestion… 😍

Archived