I didn't got any orders yet

ashen2020

Hey, hope you are doing well! There are a few tips that I can suggest you so you can get started asap.

1. I’ll also suggest you to redesign the gig images to something better that will help you to attract visitors in the search. Make sure it’s something that stands out in the search. For example your logo gig image has watermarks on it, which is not suggested as no one will just copy your logo from your gig image. Try to make a gig image with a collage of 4 logos and create 3 different images for each gig as gig can have upto 3 images uploaded.

2. Secondly the gig description is very basic. Add a points to it with the services you are providing, not a long description as clients usually never read long description and pointers are best to explain the services you provide.

3. Add more gigs offering different service of yours as you can add upto 7 gigs as a new seller. That will help you get more diversified clients.

4. I see in your profile you have mentioned only English languages which will not help you get much clients. Add other languages like French, German, Spanish etc. People with other languages will contact you and you can communicate with them using google translator.

Hope you start getting orders soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot

Sam

I disagree with the last point you mentioned.

Stop promoting such scams for the upcoming new sellers, people have stick to english and have accomplished doing it.

I disagree with the last point you mentioned.

Stop promoting such scams for the upcoming new sellers, people have stick to english and have accomplished doing it.

Hey, it’s your opinion that’s absolutely fine but it’s not a scam obviously. I’ve been on fiverr since 2014 and have been using this technique to get various clients. People do understand the communication gap you just need to tell them that you’re using translator, but you can easily understand the requirements of client using it and clients never mind.

Hey, hope you are doing well! There are a few tips that I can suggest you so you can get started asap.

1. I’ll also suggest you to redesign the gig images to something better that will help you to attract visitors in the search. Make sure it’s something that stands out in the search. For example your logo gig image has watermarks on it, which is not suggested as no one will just copy your logo from your gig image. Try to make a gig image with a collage of 4 logos and create 3 different images for each gig as gig can have upto 3 images uploaded.

2. Secondly the gig description is very basic. Add a points to it with the services you are providing, not a long description as clients usually never read long description and pointers are best to explain the services you provide.

3. Add more gigs offering different service of yours as you can add upto 7 gigs as a new seller. That will help you get more diversified clients.

4. I see in your profile you have mentioned only English languages which will not help you get much clients. Add other languages like French, German, Spanish etc. People with other languages will contact you and you can communicate with them using google translator.

Hope you start getting orders soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot

Sam

Thanks for your advises.

Archived