After receiving 10 revisions my client wants to cancel the order

usssamaa

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I have 4 different responses from 4 different CS agents about whether I have to offer revisions after the order is marked as complete by the buyer themselves. Four. “Yes, of course”, “no, of course not”, “you don’t have to but we’d appreciate it”, “you have to but not if the buyer is unreasonable”.

So a single CS response doesn’t prove or confirm anything. But I’ll take it as a glorified explanation of why the revision button can never be turned off (which is the fact that I’ve accepted years ago anyway).

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

So, yet again, CS blatantly goes against TOS. That’s saying that all gigs offer de facto unlimited revisions, and that whatever sellers decide to offer is irrelevant. It also renders the “extra revision” completely moot, nobody will ever have to buy it. I’m not a slave, and I don’t have to work for free until “the job is done to their satisfaction”, whatever the F*** that may mean.

CS can suck it for all I care. That’s outrageous and unacceptable. I’m a TRS and PRO and I don’t agree with that statement, nor that it is the number one rule of any marketplace. The number one rule of any marketplace is for both parties to respect any contract they wilfully enter into. Now what?

Archived