Order marked as late even though it's not

ionelacioc

Hello! I sent an order yesterday, and the deadline was today, about an hour ago. Despite having sent it, it tells me the order is 1h and 6m late, and it keeps going. To be fair, the client hasn’t accepted it yet, so maybe that’s why, but I’m just wondering if it’s a bug and if it affects my stats as a seller.

Do you experience it from mobile device or from desktop and what browser?

I have experienced strange countdown information on mobile device with Chrome and Safari before but everything was alright on desktop.

These are different applications that may have different bugs.

I’ve seen it on both desktop and mobile. The client didn’t request any modifications, it’s just that they weren’t online for a while to accept it. The bug is gone now since they accepted it, I was just wondering if it somehow affects my seller status if the client doesn’t accept my order before the deadline.

I’ve seen it on both desktop and mobile. The client didn’t request any modifications, it’s just that they weren’t online for a while to accept it. The bug is gone now since they accepted it, I was just wondering if it somehow affects my seller status if the client doesn’t accept my order before the deadline.

It happened to me too, it doesn’t affect your Analytics.

Many of my customers only mark my orders as complete days after the deadline (sometimes they don’t even mark them as complete).

None of this will affect your rates, don’t worry.

It happened to me too, it doesn’t affect your Analytics.

Many of my customers only mark my orders as complete days after the deadline (sometimes they don’t even mark them as complete).

None of this will affect your rates, don’t worry.

Alright, thank you. I’m glad it doesn’t affect me.

Archived