Knock ! Knock ! new seller is here

bilal4382

Welcome to Fiverr family. Ceate unique gig with gig video.Write quality buyer request so that you can get first order earlier. And try to read the previous topic(Fiverr tips) from Fiverr forum. It will help you a lot.

Best wishes for you

Thank you so much brother ❤️

If I record a video by my mobile phone is it ok ? And can I get best type of beyer request sample please?

Thank you so much brother ❤️

If I record a video by my mobile phone is it ok ? And can I get best type of beyer request sample please?

Yeah, you can make a video with your mobile. But you have to maintain the video quality. You can check others gig video for sample. As I am also new seller in Fiverr so I don’t know the best buyer request sample. Day by day, I am also learning how to write buyer request properly. You can read the previous topic discussed in Fiverr Forum.

I maintain some issue when I write buyer request:

• I read the buyer request carefully.
  • Try to understand what he/she want
  • Then I write there, how I can solve his/her problem
  • Give related demo website link

that’s all

Thank you

Yeah, you can make a video with your mobile. But you have to maintain the video quality. You can check others gig video for sample. As I am also new seller in Fiverr so I don’t know the best buyer request sample. Day by day, I am also learning how to write buyer request properly. You can read the previous topic discussed in Fiverr Forum.

I maintain some issue when I write buyer request:

• I read the buyer request carefully.
  • Try to understand what he/she want
  • Then I write there, how I can solve his/her problem
  • Give related demo website link

that’s all

Thank you

Can I share my Behance portfolio link into buyer request?

Archived