Will i got banned? i already got 2 warning in past

finnfirrior

Maybe the main problem was you showed in a gig image a full body image on the right side of the frame with $20 over it (the one for full colour). If the $20 was only for half-body it should have been clearer in that gig image really (either shown half a body or put an arrow showing half the body like you do in other gigs), since it was that image that the buyer attached in the conversation, so it was that that they probably thought was misleading.

Maybe the main problem was you showed in a gig image a full body image on the right side of the frame with $20 over it (the one for full colour). If the $20 was only for half-body it should have been clearer in that gig image really (either shown half a body or put an arrow showing half the body like you do in other gigs), since it was that image that the buyer attached in the conversation, so it was that that they probably thought was misleading.

I believe i cant give 100% accurate information. That why i tell him to contact me first.

Then i explain to him.

I already covered the leg part and only show half body of it.

Since it is work of service not good the price depend on complexity.

He didnt buy anything from me.

Just angry.

I believe i cant give 100% accurate information. That why i tell him to contact me first.

Then i explain to him.

I already covered the leg part and only show half body of it.

Since it is work of service not good the price depend on complexity.

He didnt buy anything from me.

Just angry.

You covered most of the lower right leg with the price but not much of the lower left leg. I still think the best thing would be to make that image clearer so it’s obviously half-body (if that is what they get for the overlaid price). The other gig where you have a figure with the arrows only shows around the waist up as the half-body image.

You covered most of the lower right leg with the price but not much of the lower left leg. I still think the best thing would be to make that image clearer so it’s obviously half-body (if that is what they get for the overlaid price). The other gig where you have a figure with the arrows only shows around the waist up as the half-body image.

I understand.

Also i think half of that. My fault.

I got typo mistake repeatedly when chat with him.

He just take advantage from that.

Again, the buyer can’t “force you” to do anything.

He reported your gig for being misleading, and I can’t know if he’s right or not, since you’re not showing the gig packages you advertise.

And even if he wasn’t fair with the reporting, if Fiverr sided with him that means your description/pricing is wrong in some way.

Btw should i worry?

I already got 2 warning in past?

392738636_digitalillustrationanimeormangacartooncharacter01.png.fa8f12da90940e061dbc768f6ba564af.png

1204505307_digitalillustrationanimeormangacartooncharacter2.thumb.png.889bed0cddb59a1d456897d664c5a0b4.png
digital illustration anime or manga cartoon character21100×740 358 KB
2030359327_digitalillustrationanimeormangacartooncharacter4.thumb.png.543f8428a5afd2f671158f27af22588f.png
digital illustration anime or manga cartoon character41100×740 238 KB

is this explain enough.

Yes that seems okay. If you wanted you could add an arrow like in your other gig or put “half-body” text (or “not full-body” or some other text that says they won’t get full body without paying the extra) somewhere but it’s probably okay as it is. Maybe add a space between “PER” and “CHARACTER”.

Yes that seems okay. If you wanted you could add an arrow like in your other gig or put “half-body” text (or “not full-body” or some other text that says they won’t get full body without paying the extra) somewhere but it’s probably okay as it is. Maybe add a space between “PER” and “CHARACTER”.

03.thumb.png.d82578a6dfa05d33ec89b84f026d3932.png
031100×740 269 KB

i already send for under review,

but i dont know why there some ppl still too dumb and asking,

is it my fault too to say “yes you are right, now you can find another seller which fit for you”

he even not buying enything,

i already send for under review,

but i dont know why there some ppl still too dumb and asking,

is it my fault too to say “yes you are right, now you can find another seller which fit for you”

he even not buying enything,

I don’t know what the “yes you are right” was in answer to, but as long as you say it politely you can suggest that they find another seller for what need doing (eg. if your price was too high for them). There shouldn’t be any problem with that.

i think last warning is year ago

Those warnings aren’t active anymore. Just be extra careful next time and try checking out the TOS occasionally.

Isnt that permanent.

right now i am level 2 but qualified to top rated.

will get demolish into level 1 or no level?

I really believe i already got 2 warning.

Year ago.

Year ago.

it is how banned work?

should i worry about this, and will i got banned?

Each warning impact on account for 30 days.

If you get multiple within 30 days, then account will be banned.

Currently you have 1 warning within 30 days.

So you can continue your work. No problem.

But be careful about that you will not break any rule any more.

If you not break rule further, your account will remain safe.

Year ago.

it is how banned work?

should i worry about this, and will i got banned?

Each warning impact on account for 30 days.

If you get multiple within 30 days, then account will be banned.

Currently you have 1 warning within 30 days.

So you can continue your work. No problem.

But be careful about that you will not break any rule any more.

If you not break rule further, your account will remain safe.

how can you be sure?

i got my second warning 5 months after the 1st?

I don’t know what the “yes you are right” was in answer to, but as long as you say it politely you can suggest that they find another seller for what need doing (eg. if your price was too high for them). There shouldn’t be any problem with that.

This is funny part, i already tell him not hire me, instead he want me to give his demanded price.

i refuse then he reported me.

Archived