I would like to thank fiverr TODAY

athoi123

I don’t mean to ruin your happiness but you are using images and artwork from the internet that belong to other artists in your logo designs. Which is strictly forbidden.

Yes , I know ,That gig was my 1st gig… And as a newbie I made that mistake… I am so sorry. When I realised that , I had 3 orders on that gig… 😔 I will change it very soon… Thank you so much for remembering me…

Yes , I know ,That gig was my 1st gig… And as a newbie I made that mistake… I am so sorry… What can I do now? When I realised that , I had 3 orders on that gig… 😔

What can I do now?

Make sure that all the images and artwork in your gigs and portfolio are your own. Remove all that are not. And keep in mind that, if someone reports you for using images/artwork that’s not yours, you could get an account warning, or get permanently banned from Fiverr.

What can I do now?

Make sure that all the images and artwork in your gigs and portfolio are your own. Remove all that are not. And keep in mind that, if someone reports you for using images/artwork that’s not yours, you could get an account warning, or get permanently banned from Fiverr.

Yes, I already removed it… 😊 Thanks for your valuable advice…

Guest lloydsolutions

Hi . Apu . Congrats

Can you plz help me to improve my gig .!!!

I don’t get any order after sending 201 request .

If you want specific help you just need to create your own new topic.

Experienced sellers will be able to help you.

Hi . Apu . Congrats

Can you plz help me to improve my gig .!!!

I don’t get any order after sending 201 request .

Please do not send copy paste buyer offers. After reading the buyer requests very well, Then you can send the offer accordingly. After sending 331 buyer requests, the buyer knocked me first. So keep patience… 😃

Keep patience … And share your gig on social media… send everyday Buyer request offer… Hopefully You will get order very soon…

Thank you apu! which specific social media is effective for getting buyers by sharing gigs? can you please tell me?

Fiverr has given me a lot. So that I am very greatful all time. I have become a hero from zero in my eyes. What I got is a lot to me. I don’t have to go anywhere else. So, I would like to Thank fiverr Today. Hopefully those who are new here will also get a lot of orders or benefits from fiverr. and newcomers can ask if they have Questions.

Thank you 😊

Fiverr has given me a lot. So that I am very greatful all time. I have become a hero from zero in my eyes. What I got is a lot to me. I don’t have to go anywhere else. So, I would like to Thank fiverr Today. Hopefully those who are new here will also get a lot of orders or benefits from fiverr. and newcomers can ask if they have Questions.

Thank you

best of luck sister 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

Thank you

best of luck sister 😊

Thank you so much… 😀

• 3 months later...

Archived