Blocked a buyer

vid_editing_guy

Hi Vid_editing_guy,

If you blocked the buyer from your fiverr app, he won’t be able to approach you. However, why you are so scared of him? This is not a professional attitude. Negotiation is better than block.

This is not a professional attitude. Negotiation is better than block.

That is simply wrong. Sometimes it is necessary to block someone. For example, when people are just not willing to accept a ‘no,’ when they insult you, when they start getting a bit too “comfortable” with you, when they are trying to scam you, when you have had a bad experience working with them, when they insist on communicating outside of Fiverr, when they find and contact you on social media, or if they create new accounts to try to circumvent your block of them.

I have probably blocked 50 people on Fiverr. This is my business, and I will do what is necessary to protect it.

I see that you are new to Fiverr, so you may not have had any bad experiences yet. In fact, since you do not have a gig on your profile, I do not know whether you are buyer or a seller.

Hi Vid_editing_guy,

If you blocked the buyer from your fiverr app, he won’t be able to approach you. However, why you are so scared of him? This is not a professional attitude. Negotiation is better than block.

Good thinking boss. Absolutely agree with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But sometimes there is no option. 😌

Hi Vid_editing_guy,

However, why you are so scared of him? This is not a professional attitude. Negotiation is better than block.

Why would I want to waste my time ‘negotiating’ with someone who I don’t want to deal with? It doesn’t make sense.

Hi Vid_editing_guy,

He was asking for stuff that i don’t offer in my basic package and kept on insisting. I told him multiple times to buy the premium package and he said to me that your premium is expensive. So, he left me with no choice. I don’t want to work for free.

Archived