I want to remove my old Fiverr account from my Payoneer account

tmsproduction

Hello,
I need some help. I want to remove my Old Fiverr account from My current Payoneer account because my old Fiverr account is permanently disabled. So I want to add My new Fiverr account. That’s why I need to remove this Fiverr account. If there any suggestion for me then please leave your important suggestion. Advance Thanks!
Please, It’s very urgent.

Regards,
Tanmay (tmsproduction)

I already live chat with Payoneer CS. But they said to me it will be solved by Fiverr CS directly. Then I contact with Fiverr. But they didn’t respond me ASAP. They tell me to wait for 10 days.

yes because to much request and Covid-19 fiverr support respond after 10days or within 10days

No, My old Fiverr account was disabled somehow. And It doesn’t any facts.

If it was disabled by Fiverr, you are not allowed to open a new account and they do tell you the reason why it was disabled. You’re breaching Fiverr’s terms of service by opening a new account so… your new account will most likely get banned too.

If it was disabled by Fiverr, you are not allowed to open a new account and they do tell you the reason why it was disabled. You’re breaching Fiverr’s terms of service by opening a new account so… your new account will most likely get banned too.

Yes thats true… when you get blocked it happens like this. Try to contact fiverr help centre

Hello,

I need some help. I want to remove my Old Fiverr account from My current Payoneer account because my old Fiverr account is permanently disabled. So I want to add My new Fiverr account. That’s why I need to remove this Fiverr account. If there any suggestion for me then please leave your important suggestion. Advance Thanks!

Please, It’s very urgent.

Regards,

Tanmay (tmsproduction)

my old Fiverr account is permanently disabled .

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I already send an email Fiverr to solved this problem.

Contact payoneer and tell them to remove the old account payment method and they will do. Payoneer will do not fiverr, as payments are sent via payoneer

I already live chat with Payoneer CS. But they said to me it will be solved by Fiverr CS directly. Then I contact with Fiverr. But they didn’t respond me ASAP. They tell me to wait for 10 days.

Archived