My gig impressions is very low and no clicks

islam_munna

hello dear.

You don’t Need to care about Gigs impressions and Click. Mainly your focus should be on the orders you get. If you’re getting orders and good reviews your Gig will Rank 1st page .who cares about click and impressions.

Try to active Online 20 hours

Share your gig in different social Media.

Active on Fiverr Forum & Follow topics.

Best of luck

Thanks bro! It is awesome tips.

Contact with the previous buyers and impress them to get new orders.

This could result in a warning!

I didn’t say to make spamming.

I mean, contact the previous buyers to remember about you and tell them you are ready for work If they have any work to give again.

I think it’s not a reason for warning. It’s a great relationship with the customers.

Sharing it on social media such as Facebook will give a boost to your gig impressions, but impressions need not necessarily be helpful to your gig. You need to make sure that your gig is SEO optimized so as to rank first in search pages.
But sharing your gig on social media does help to boost impressions!

I didn’t say to make spamming.

I mean, contact the previous buyers to remember about you and tell them you are ready for work If they have any work to give again.

I think it’s not a reason for warning. It’s a great relationship with the customers.

I mean, contact the previous buyers to remember about you

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

I mean, contact the previous buyers to remember about you

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

Sure, I got it.

Thanks!

Humans need more than 4 hours of sleep per night.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

thanks really helpful. I was getting wrong information here. because there lot of new seller also helping people though they have not any sale yet.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello dear.

You don’t Need to care about Gigs impressions and Click. Mainly your focus should be on the orders you get. If you’re getting orders and good reviews your Gig will Rank 1st page .who cares about click and impressions.

Best of luck

Very helpful tips. thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

hello dear.

Best of luck

Do you mean it? really!

• 1 month later...

Do you mean it? really!

Do you mean it? really!

NO, he really doesn’t mean it - he is either parroting very bad advice that is posted here by other newbies trying to sound educated on how to get orders OR it may be more malevolent in its intent - perhaps trying to have one be up for days on end and end up in a mental hospital because they are having a psychotic breakdown or psychosis due to no sleep OR may be trying to kill off his competitors.

Then this gem:

Try to active online 24hr

So, have YOU been to bed or slept since you joined Fiverr? Why would you say such a thing? Explain how one can be “active 24 hours”. Please, I am dying to know how to avoid that pesky sleep thing my body desires. If you are suggesting to use an auto refresh for your browser, think again - that will just get your account a warning or worse.

STOP giving this BAD advice neophytes!!!

GG

• 4 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 4:34 AM, islam_munna said:

Hello,

Anyone Can help me with some important tips? I am a new freelancer at Fiverr. I have already published two gigs on Fiverr. Of these, one gig is active and the other is not gig active. My gig impressions are very low and there are no clicks. Please help me with some important tips for more impressions and more clicks.

Hello, i am a new seller too. So far my impression is 1.5k and i got 4 order in one month. My strategy is targeting local customer. Narrow down your niche. Some buyers interested to choose seller base on country you reside and the gig must have a specific service that your country only have that service. I try to search my gig based on country and surprisingly my gig at the first page. Good luck mate!

Archived