No Order on Fiverr!

hasib14

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My advice:

1. Try to promote your GIG on different social media that can improve your gig impression. Remember you cant share your gig continuously, if you do that it will be count as spamming.so be careful about this.

2. Share your gig on Various Blog, Forum, Article sites (so to share your gig on those sites at first you write a good post so that visitors can interest to read your status and include your gig link within that post or article).

3. Stay connected on fiver and contribute on fiver forum. It’s on of the best idea to improve your profile.

I hope you will get your first order.

Thanks

My last delivery was on September 16, today is September 29. 13 days without orders.

Try to promote your GIG on different social media that can improve your gig impression.

I don’t like spamming people. I think it’s rude. I suppose I could pay someone to create a YouTube video of my gig, but what are the chances anyone is going to see it?

Share your gig on Various Blog, Forum, Article sites

As a blogger, this is what I consider spam, and I delete it all the time.

“Hi! I just saw your blog! You’re a wonderful writer! Let me tell you about Super Beta Prostate”

Delete! LOL

Stay connected on fiver and contribute on fiver forum. It’s on of the best idea to improve your profile.

Agree.

My last delivery was on September 16, today is September 29. 13 days without orders.

Try to promote your GIG on different social media that can improve your gig impression.

I don’t like spamming people. I think it’s rude. I suppose I could pay someone to create a YouTube video of my gig, but what are the chances anyone is going to see it?

Share your gig on Various Blog, Forum, Article sites

As a blogger, this is what I consider spam, and I delete it all the time.

“Hi! I just saw your blog! You’re a wonderful writer! Let me tell you about Super Beta Prostate”

Delete! LOL

Stay connected on fiver and contribute on fiver forum. It’s on of the best idea to improve your profile.

Agree.

“Remember you cant share your gig continuously, if you do that it will be count as spamming.so be careful about this” please explain it in brief.Can i share my gig link or profile link ?is it safe ?

My advice:

1. Try to promote your GIG on different social media that can improve your gig impression. Remember you cant share your gig continuously, if you do that it will be count as spamming.so be careful about this.

2. Share your gig on Various Blog, Forum, Article sites (so to share your gig on those sites at first you write a good post so that visitors can interest to read your status and include your gig link within that post or article).

3. Stay connected on fiver and contribute on fiver forum. It’s on of the best idea to improve your profile.

I hope you will get your first order.

Thanks

good advice brother 😍

“Remember you cant share your gig continuously, if you do that it will be count as spamming.so be careful about this” please explain it in brief.Can i share my gig link or profile link ?is it safe ?

If you’re constantly sharing your gig, i.e. every day, or three times a week, others could see you as a spammer and report you.

I also don’t believe it works.

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

thanks for sharing the 5 myths video. it was very interested and has really opened my eyes. thanks again

Hi Haseeb,

It’s good to know that you have completed your all the 7 gigs with different skills and you have good command over all those skills. You have not mentioned, how many days have passed since you completed 7 gigs?
Just keep promoting your gigs on social media and improve the seo titles and descriptions of your gigs so you can rank at the first page and buyers can view your gigs and make a contact with you.

You will soon receive your orders!
Good luck.
Thanks

can i share my gigs link on social media such as linked in .???

You can share anything on LInkedIn, whether is reported as spam, deleted, etc, it’s up to the people that see it.

On LInkedIn I’m always getting invitations from other people who work on Fiverr, I always reject them, I know they want access to my contact list, and I refuse to let them do that.

I suppose you could share your Fiverr links on relevant articles. So if there’s an article about logos, you can share your link, but I would make an effort in making intelligent comments as opposed to “I can design logos for you!”

Have you ever done a YouTube video? I hate being on camera, but love looking at them. I see videos for everything, like how to put in the battery in X dashcam, how to write a resume, etc.

Hi Hasib,
Getting no orders is such a common issue as almost everyone on this forum and on this platform has faced. This is part of the job. Once our work starts, the clients get to know our worth and they don’t go anywhere if they are satisfied and happy with our service.
Keep doing your best effort. Send buyer requests regularly. Share your gigs on social media to get more views and impressions. Improve your gig images, SEO titles and description. You will soon get your orders.
All the best for your continued success.
Thanks.
Naheedmir

Hi Hasib,

Getting no orders is such a common issue as almost everyone on this forum and on this platform has faced. This is part of the job. Once our work starts, the clients get to know our worth and they don’t go anywhere if they are satisfied and happy with our service.

Keep doing your best effort. Send buyer requests regularly. Share your gigs on social media to get more views and impressions. Improve your gig images, SEO titles and description. You will soon get your orders.

All the best for your continued success.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

Once our work starts, the clients get to know our worth and they don’t go anywhere if they are satisfied and happy with our service.

You are offering advice as if you are a seller. You have no gigs on display.

You can share anything on LInkedIn, whether is reported as spam, deleted, etc, it’s up to the people that see it.

On LInkedIn I’m always getting invitations from other people who work on Fiverr, I always reject them, I know they want access to my contact list, and I refuse to let them do that.

I suppose you could share your Fiverr links on relevant articles. So if there’s an article about logos, you can share your link, but I would make an effort in making intelligent comments as opposed to “I can design logos for you!”

Have you ever done a YouTube video? I hate being on camera, but love looking at them. I see videos for everything, like how to put in the battery in X dashcam, how to write a resume, etc.

“On LInkedIn I’m 43always getting invitations from other people who work on Fiverr, I always reject them, I know they want access to my contact list, and I refuse to let them do that.” But why? What is the problem if we accept ???

Well, I can tell you one thing I’ve noticed - it’s “scraping” / scrape emails, not “scrapping” / scrap. To scrap something in English means to dismantle it in order to throw it in the garbage. 🙂

That said, @genuineguidance hit the nail on the head - you’re competing in a very crowded space - you have a ton of competitors with more reviews, and you’re not giving your buyers any reason to differentiate you from those competitors. I’d encourage you to consider marketing as a niche - maybe a gig where you will just represent restaurants, or just represent a clothing brand. Chances are, no one’s really targeting anything that specific, so you have a chance to differentiate yourself in a smaller “pool” of providers.

Archived