Today first time i got tos violation warning

paponword2430

@paponword2430 - sellers have been banned for using autorefresh add ons to their browsers.

You’re very lucky to have got away with just a warning. Don’t do it.

but how can i stay online at night because i am from bangladesh and my targeted buyers lives in USA ,UK,Canada etc etc…When i go to sleep they wake up because we live two opposite side of world.

but how can i stay online at night because i am from bangladesh and my targeted buyers lives in USA ,UK,Canada etc etc…When i go to sleep they wake up because we live two opposite side of world.

Staying online doesn’t make any difference! And even if it does, is it worth getting banned and losing your account forever?

They should’ve wrote in the email why you got a warning.

Basically You want more times active at Fiverr you need an auto refresher.

Please stop spreading this nonsense that people need to “stay online”. That doesn’t make any difference and will only get your clients mad if it shows you online but you wouldn’t reply because you are actually not there.

Definitely , I am agree on this point as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, You can use auto refresh and this is officially confirmed. If you get TOS violation warning you must did something wrong. Check your email and they explain well why you get this warning.

Kindly, don't spread the wrong message. Always spoke with any support agent and they will clarify your question. Peach

Screenshot_23.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived