My clicks are at 0, How to increase them?

abhisekneupane

I think you should make your designs colorful or design it such a way so that buyers can edit the colors of their choice… since it is black and white it’s not looking so attractive… try human sketches in black and white color and see if that works.

Some people just do black and white drawings, I’m looking forward on making a drawing with pencil then taking a picture of it, and re drawing it in a drawing software on my pc

@kometbeats could you check my gig again? I scanned my bird drawing, I couldn’t get a clear picture of the lion so it’s the smae way it was before.

It’s definitely an improvement, I’d suggest using some software to further improve the images, you could draw over them and make them line art, there’s plenty of free software but personally I like GIMP. Keep working at it, it’ll pay off. :))

It’s definitely an improvement, I’d suggest using some software to further improve the images, you could draw over them and make them line art, there’s plenty of free software but personally I like GIMP. Keep working at it, it’ll pay off. :))

Alright I’ll check it our and see what I can do!

Thank you very much

If you could, could you give me some tips for improving my art? Thank you in advance!

Practice, practice, practice. I recommend looking up tutorials, maybe taking classes–however you do it, practice makes perfect. It’s also important to learn foundations (perspective, composition, contrast, techniques based on medium, etc.) as well. I’m in my 3rd year of art school at the moment, and for the majority of my first year I was “forced” to take drawing foundation courses, despite my skillset being 3D art. As much as I hated it then, I seriously believe that taking these courses improved my eye for things like composition, lighting and contrast, etc.

Also take the time to look at other artist’s work, and if they happen to produce tutorials or maybe drawing videos, study their technique. There’s this “taboo” idea that by observing other artists, you’re just bound to copy, but I’ve sense learned in my studies that this isn’t really the case. You have to study professionals if you want to understand your craft, and there’s nothing wrong with taking inspiration from other artists you admire. (short of direct copy & trace, of course) Hell, all artists do this, at least on a subconscious level. So find artists that make work you gravitate towards, and see if you can figure out how their brain ticks.

Archived