Tips for Gig Thumbnails?

potsupotsupara

I’m trying to optimize my gig’s, and am struggling with the thumbnails. Does anyone have any experience with what makes a thumbnail good?

I currently am just using my artwork, zoomed in on the faces of characters since I know that can attract the eyes of those scrolling past, but what else can I do?

More colors or specific colors? Should I add text, if so, what would it read? I don’t know what else to do.

Here are my gig’s if interested in the current thumbnails:
https://www.fiverr.com/potsupotsupara/digitally-draw-some-art-for-you
https://www.fiverr.com/potsupotsupara/a-super-quick-sketch-in-anime-style

I appreciate any tips or any links to forums!

Suggest you remove your IG details and all references to other platforms by name from your gigs/profile description. Sharing details as to how you can be found off Fiverr is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

As for your thumbnails, suggest you check other gigs in your category for ideas as to how this is best presented.

Suggest you remove your IG details and all references to other platforms by name from your gigs/profile description. Sharing details as to how you can be found off Fiverr is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

As for your thumbnails, suggest you check other gigs in your category for ideas as to how this is best presented.

Sorry about that, I have corrected it! I’m still learning the rules of Fiverr, as I go along, so I appreciate the heads up.

This topic will help you. Scroll down to section 3 (IMG)

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Archived