Fiverr cancelled order after done 90% client work?

ashu776

I saw on my ticket its shwoing “Last activity 2 hrs ago” but no reply.

It make take them some time to investigate the case. I don’t know what they will do next. Did you get a warning for an incomplete delivery?

Yes i received an email that i use delivery button like spam etc. But i think its not issue, they should focus on main work, many times seller forget to upload files they deliver through google drive because files are big, also some times files are not uploded properly due to low speed internet and when click on deliver button message sent.

Deliver buttton must be restriction that must upload file otherwise delivery not send.

Yes i received an email that i use delivery button like spam etc. But i think its not issue, they should focus on main work, many times seller forget to upload files they deliver through google drive because files are big, also some times files are not uploded properly due to low speed internet and when click on deliver button message sent.

Deliver buttton must be restriction that must upload file otherwise delivery not send.

But i think its not issue

An account warning can be a serious issue. It can prevent you from leveling up, or make you lose your level, or can lead to a ban.

But i think its not issue

An account warning can be a serious issue. It can prevent you from leveling up, or make you lose your level, or can lead to a ban.

Hi @catwriter, as i can see now carefully , i have not violote any TOS, I have check my delivery and its contains delivery files attached.

Its so strange ,why i receive warning and violation??? Even i have not did any thing??? I have check , my delivery contains files.

Hi @catwriter, as i can see now carefully , i have not violote any TOS, I have check my delivery and its contains delivery files attached.

Its so strange ,why i receive warning and violation??? Even i have not did any thing??? I have check , my delivery contains files.

I have check my delivery and its contains delivery files attached.

but as you said only 90%. that’s also a violation. you can deliver order when it’s 100% done.

I have check my delivery and its contains delivery files attached.

but as you said only 90%. that’s also a violation. you can deliver order when it’s 100% done.

Hi, when requirements are 90% then how can i deliver 100%, before work done she cange credentials of website, and not provide 10% requirements.

she give me a requirements in start ,

Have you clicked on Deliver Now button after doing 100% of the work that you were initially hired to do?

She change password of FTP after 90% work and 10% work not give requirement. How can i work 100% when she change password and remaing 10% work. I delivered work and ask her to share modifcation revsion requirements and remaining10%, but she denied. If i not deliver 90% then definately she would say it have not did any thing for me.

She change password of FTP after 90% work and 10% work not give requirement. How can i work 100% when she change password and remaing 10% work. I delivered work and ask her to share modifcation revsion requirements and remaining10%, but she denied. If i not deliver 90% then definately she would say it have not did any thing for me.

10% work not give requirement.

You shouldn’t have started until she gave you all of the details.

How can i work 100% when she change password and remaing 10% work.

You can’t, but it’s not allowed to use the Deliver Now button until the work is completed.

I delivered work and ask her to share modifcation revsion requirements and remaining10%,

That’s not allowed.

If i not deliver 90% then definately she would say it have not did any thing for me.

And with you officially delivering 90% she could easily say that you have delivered an incomplete order, and therefore violated the ToS. Because, technically speaking, you did. And CS would have no choice but to agree with her.

Yes you right, but i dont want that she will do this with another fiverr person .

I got same situation last month. I have completed full website store setup work and after submitting this work she was satisfied and they she changed her mind and wanted to cancel order. I told that, she got all work and all design layout and concept and her store was totally ready for selling with all configuration so i didn’t want to cancel. But she threaded me and i didn’t got support from Fiverrr CS So i had to cancel that order.

I’m assuming that client did that thing with other seller before so she did that wrong thing with me with very confident and she will do that contentiously with other seller.

I think fiverr should take action on that kind of client so they can’t get FREE work.

We’re doing very hard work and no one wants to provide that type FREE work with lots of harassment.

How can i work 100% when she change password and remaing 10% work.

She changed password because she knew 10%work doesn’t matter, she wanted to get that work for FREE.

If you do 90% work then 10%work she can manage.

10%work isn’t a work actually, she picked an issues to cancel that order so she can get FREE work.

I have got same situation so i can feel that things which is very worst experience at fiverr.

Wait… She was on the forums yesterday about you lmao! said that you did not do anything for her! but now im hearing your part of the story i dont know lmao

Yes lol, she was here yesterday complaining. She was telling that you got her money and didn’t reply to her texts. Now vice versa story… Interesting…

I have the same issues with this. I am currently having this buyer that after I completed his order earlier than the said time he cancelled his order and continues reporting for a dispute. He said that he suddenly doesn’t want my project to him but in the first place he was really happy about it.

The thing is I declined his offer on working with him permanently. He offered me $70 to work with him monthly (Like who would do that right) So I declined, and then he suddenly changed and doesn’t want my project to him anymore. Now he keeps on harassing me for this. What should I do? I really need help

Archived