Buyer requests huh?

mooninya

Sorry to butt in, but I’m just curious: has there been any buyer who requested an accent-less English VO? :thinking: As in, they never specify the accent and just leave it to you?

I specify that at my GIG because since I’m Portuguese native my english is neutral. Yes, people order it, specialy Portuguese customers who recognize the way I speak English, since that’s exactly how they speak as well. So, it’s pointless for a Portuguese company, for example, having a phone answering machine message with a ver strong Australian or British accent, because most of the people from my country will not understand at the first time they hear it.

Hello, thank you for your reply! That’s reassuring to hear. I personally have an undetermined/fluctuating accent, so I guess if I decide to delve into this one day I would upload my self-made demo and just… let the people decide if they like it enough. 😂

Hello, thank you for your reply! That’s reassuring to hear. I personally have an undetermined/fluctuating accent, so I guess if I decide to delve into this one day I would upload my self-made demo and just… let the people decide if they like it enough. 😂

Hello, thank you for your reply! That’s reassuring to hear. I personally have an undetermined/fluctuating accent, so I guess if I decide to delve into this one day I would upload my self-made demo and just… let the people decide if they like it enough.

Exactly. Let people decide. You will never know until you try. 😁

Archived