Completed 1000+ Order

On 10/5/2021 at 2:03 PM, abdheshkjha said:

Hello Everyone, 

I am happy to announce that, Fiverr has choose my GIG as a "Best Seller" I am very happy to see this on my GIG.

I would love to see if anyone got the same badge. If anyone got the same badge, do comment and post your gig image here.

Thank You!

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 1.28.38 PM.png

It's nice. do better. best of luck. 

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, sharifrif48 said:

How you get this ?

If you would take the time to read the messages above you would know.

On 10/5/2021 at 2:30 AM, katakatica said:

this just means the gig of yours that sells the best (so not a 'best seller' in your category as far as I know) but it's still a nice little thing I guess. 

15 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

every seller has a gig that is recently having a lot of sales, so Fiverr labels it as your Best Seller. You are the only one who can see the label. Here is mine. If you choose "Preview Public Mode." you will not see it.

Once you have a few sales you get this badge. But only you can see it! Buyers cannot see it.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Yes, every seller has a gig that is recently having a lot of sales, so Fiverr labels it as your Best Seller. You are the only one who can see the label. Here is mine. If you choose "Preview Public Mode." you will not see it.

2004574626_ScreenShot2021-10-05at6_27_11PM.png.22b09ca10b94708801c9d53f09d0f9a2.png

Your thumbnails are so lovely. I have checked them all. I'll make another gig this way.

• Like 10