How do I reach out to buyers?

I’ve tried to do my research and figure out how to be able to catch buyer requests, but when I open that page, there are none shown to me.

Just starting out here, and there are a lot of other authors and writers who have more experience, ratings, and reviews at their disposal. I’ve tried to price my gigs accordingly, knowing that I can’t expect to catch people’s attention with both staggaring prices and so little under my belt. (I have plenty of creative writing experience, just nothing published).

Is there a way to reach a wider array of people, or do I just have to make more and more gigs until I have the views I need to build a buyer base? What could I do to attract more attention?

For new sellers to get decent amount of buyers request publish atleast 3,4 gigs and put one of these in “OTHERS” category while making that gig.

Also as per my experience for new sellers there are some time slots when buyer request appear in their feed ,

from 6:00 AM (6:00) GMT to 7:30 AM (7:30) GMT.
from 12:30 PM (12:30) GMT to 1:00 PM (13:00) GMT.

timming may vary little bit up and down but in my experience during these time slots i got maximum number of buyer request.

Try these suggestions out hopefully they will work out for you as well .
Best of Luck 👍

For new sellers to get decent amount of buyers request publish atleast 3,4 gigs and put one of these in “OTHERS” category while making that gig.

Also as per my experience for new sellers there are some time slots when buyer request appear in their feed ,

timming may vary little bit up and down but in my experience during these time slots i got maximum number of buyer request.

Best of Luck 👍

Wow… You have got the time slots right on.

Guest monirakandha

Best of Luck 👍

Thanks For Your Share

I’ve tried to do my research and figure out how to be able to catch buyer requests, but when I open that page, there are none shown to me.

Just starting out here, and there are a lot of other authors and writers who have more experience, ratings, and reviews at their disposal. I’ve tried to price my gigs accordingly, knowing that I can’t expect to catch people’s attention with both staggaring prices and so little under my belt. (I have plenty of creative writing experience, just nothing published).

Is there a way to reach a wider array of people, or do I just have to make more and more gigs until I have the views I need to build a buyer base? What could I do to attract more attention?

make more and more gigs until I have the views I need to build a buyer base

In response to this, personally I would focus on quality over quantity. What I mean is that you may want to consider improving a few core gigs before spreading yourself too thin. As for buyer requests, I personally haven’t had any luck with the buyer requests I’ve responded to. I feel that incrementally improving my gigs has been the most important way to grow.

I hope this helps! 😃

Guest humanissocial

Creating more gigs doesn’t make you more visible. That’s a common myth.

When you have an idea for a gig research the category, subcategory and keywords of that gig in Fiverr. If there are many gigs offering that thing, then you know you’re unlikely to get sales. Research is way more important than promotion on Fiverr. The beauty of Fiverr is that the buyers come to you. But that can’t happen if you have many competitors.

Unfortunately there is a lot of incorrect advice about Fiverr that says you need to promote yourself and reach out a lot. It’s not true. Know your market and research it and make sure you’re exceptional. That’s the key. It can also help you to focus on specific problems and niches instead of being general.

Guest humanissocial

Do more and more research, find the gig with low competition but high volume of orders under your skillset. Create as much as gigs possible and always try to stay online. Make sure you are making quality thumbnails.

Best of luck to you.

Create as much as gigs possible and always try to stay online.

A greater amount of gigs and a constant presence online do not increase the likelihood of orders. That is a myth.

Archived