Returned to fiverr with a hope

Hey fellas. Hope you are getting the fruits of your hardwork and dedication. Created my account in 2017 and 5 days ago i have created my first gig(didn’t saw anything in analytics yet). Its quite astonishing that one saw his/her gig in the high ranked gigs but it doesn’t mean that the hope for low ranked gigs should be diminished. You gotta climb every step to reach the top. There is no shortcut and if you think there is,then I’ll suggest you to start selling drugs instead of making gigs on fiverr.
One thing I’m pretty sure about, is that enthusiasm and constant striving for learning yields to higher results in the end. A pro was once a beginner, keep that in mind. Patience, patience, and patience should be your mantra every day.
When you get your first order, try not to be lazy and treacherous in dealing clients. Avail this opportunity to make that client a repeating one. Give them extra and provide consultation if you can. Giving your personal touch is essential part of great customer service . Give your personal touch to your gigs. Build trust and attract the most hard-headed client. Remember! you are representing each and every seller on fiverr. Don’t be that dull and dumb fish to make the water filthy for other fishes.
I’m going to work on fiverr in this way. Will you do it as well?
Love you all with all my heart

Hey fellas. Hope you are getting the fruits of your hardwork and dedication. Created my account in 2017 and 5 days ago i have created my first gig(didn’t saw anything in analytics yet). Its quite astonishing that one saw his/her gig in the high ranked gigs but it doesn’t mean that the hope for low ranked gigs should be diminished. You gotta climb every step to reach the top. There is no shortcut and if you think there is,then I’ll suggest you to start selling drugs instead of making gigs on fiverr.

One thing I’m pretty sure about, is that enthusiasm and constant striving for learning yields to higher results in the end. A pro was once a beginner, keep that in mind. Patience, patience, and patience should be your mantra every day.

When you get your first order, try not to be lazy and treacherous in dealing clients. Avail this opportunity to make that client a repeating one. Give them extra and provide consultation if you can. Giving your personal touch is essential part of great customer service . Give your personal touch to your gigs. Build trust and attract the most hard-headed client. Remember! you are representing each and every seller on fiverr. Don’t be that dull and dumb fish to make the water filthy for other fishes.

Build trust and attract the most hard-headed client.

I appreciate your uplifting comments, however, I’m not sure most sellers would want to work for “the most hard-headed client”. Those are, in my years of experience here on Fiverr, the sellers who usually cause the most problems, and are never truly happy with the work you provide. Instead of hard-headed clients, I’d rather work for a target client who is willing to collaborate, and work with me… not someone who stands against everything I could do for them.

I’m pretty sure most sellers here don’t want to “attract the most hard-headed client”. Those kinds of orders usually don’t end well – no matter how nice and trustworthy you are.

Remember! you are representing each and every seller on fiverr.

Actually, no, sellers are representing themselves, and only themselves. Sellers are independent freelancers. Each seller represents what he/she can do for others. I, for one, am not representing anyone else, and certainly not “every seller on Fiverr”.

Perhaps you were trying to say something else, and what you wrote didn’t come across as intended.

Don’t be that dull and dumb fish to make the water filthy for other fishes.

I won’t even try to understand what this means. But, I would certainly appreciate some clarification.

Build trust and attract the most hard-headed client.

Build trust, absolutely. I’m with you on that 10000%.

Attract the most hard-headed client…

Well, me personally I’d run away from them.

I’m sure plenty of people see difficult clients as a challenge, and once they are

able to satisfy them, they will have a great feeling of accomplishment.

Sadly that doesn’t apply to me though 😅

I’d much rather attract buyers that are understanding, respectful, and willing to pay!!

you are representing each and every seller on fiverr.

None is representing any other sellers. Every seller has their individual identity and unique selling proposition.

Archived