Could my account suffer for building an offsite "bad buyers" list?

pghhearts

Reply to @madmoo: I still have a draft topic for the forum regarding the types of Fiverr buyers (which should have been a fun but realistic topic), and I still am wary about publishing it - what do you think? Fiverr won’t be happy about such a topic, am I right?

Reply to @madmoo: I still have a draft topic for the forum regarding the types of Fiverr buyers (which should have been a fun but realistic topic), and I still am wary about publishing it - what do you think? Fiverr won’t be happy about such a topic, am I right?

Archived