Buyer placed order that I specify I am unable to complete

jddjr777

Hi everyone,

I do voiceover here on Fiverr. This afternoon, a buyer placed an order that had adult content in the script. I highlight and bold that no adult content is allowed in my gig description and echo the same message in my gig FAQ’s.

It would be great if the buyer could give me another script to record but if he requests cancellation, I don’t want it to affect my stats considering I specifically state that I cannot record that type of content. Should I reach out to CS if they can cancel the order without affecting my stats? Or cancel the order and take the hit?

Please advise what you think… the order countdown is ticking! 🙂

Thanks so much.

Jay

Hi everyone,

I do voiceover here on Fiverr. This afternoon, a buyer placed an order that had adult content in the script. I highlight and bold that no adult content is allowed in my gig description and echo the same message in my gig FAQ’s.

It would be great if the buyer could give me another script to record but if he requests cancellation, I don’t want it to affect my stats considering I specifically state that I cannot record that type of content. Should I reach out to CS if they can cancel the order without affecting my stats? Or cancel the order and take the hit?

Thanks so much.

Jay

reach out to CS

reach out to CS. asap!!

reach out to CS

reach out to CS. asap!!

Just did. I hope the buyer agrees to extend the delivery time as long as it takes for CS to respond and then they can cancel the order. Is there any chance my gig stats won’t be affected if CS cancels the order?

Just did. I hope the buyer agrees to extend the delivery time as long as it takes for CS to respond and then they can cancel the order. Is there any chance my gig stats won’t be affected if CS cancels the order?

if CS cancels… your profile won’t be affected.

even if your gig is affected notify it to the CS. it will be automatically fixed after some weeks or a month.

even if your gig is affected notify it to the CS. it will be automatically fixed after some weeks or a month.

Ok. Thanks for your help. I will let you know how it goes! 🙂

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much.

Jay

Should I reach out to CS

Yes you should. Just let them know that its against my gig description and i dont do this stuff.

Update:

Neither the buyer or CS has responded. If it is a good idea, I am going to send a request to extend the delivery time to the buyer so CS can cancel the order manually without affecting my gig stats. The buyer is new to Fiverr so I’m not sure he knows how everything works… he has been online but not responding to messages 😦

What should I do?

Are you sure about it ? I don’t think so. Cancellation whether we do mutually or through support, it affects the profile stats.

Are you sure about it ? I don’t think so. Cancellation whether we do mutually or through support, it affects the profile stats.

yes it affects the profile. but before that is you contact the CS they might take action.

But it might take some time

Update:

Neither the buyer or CS has responded. If it is a good idea, I am going to send a request to extend the delivery time to the buyer so CS can cancel the order manually without affecting my gig stats. The buyer is new to Fiverr so I’m not sure he knows how everything works… he has been online but not responding to messages 😦

What should I do?

Update: The buyer agreed to extend the delivery time and I am awaiting an answer from CS. I really hope they can cancel the order without it affecting my stats!

The buyer said sorry explaining that he was a new buyer and didn’t know to message beforehand with questionable scripts. I said there is no need to worry; I just want CS to refund his money but not affect my gig stats…

I hope it works out! 🙂

Archived