Gig, Dropped Suddenly from 1st page to Last page

jollywolly124

hi sarikaverma, i am facing the same issue from past 3 days, my whole account is you can say neglected by fiverr, what about your Gig’s now? does your profile improved or on the same scenario?

No improvements even after more then 60 days still on last page sliding to last page if any page added in category and i completed all level to qualification also by getting buyer from facebook and returning clients

hope so things get better soon

• Like 9

The same happens to me 2 days ago! more than 1000 orders. All the last days 5 stars without any cancellations and ALL my gigs are not visible on the searches even they where on the first positions on the first page.

Any idea what happens and what Fiverr change?

I am also looking for the possible reason but didn’t find any yet.

• Like 8

I don’t know if this is the reason but you are using Starbucks and Burger King logos as your main images. This is not a good idea as those are owned by those companys for their use exclusively. Do not use other companys logos in your gigs.

Thankyou for replying,

But this is just a Portfolio.

As i’m showing my client that i can convert there Logos into NEON look. and that all are professionally converted by me so there is no chance of copy right. and lots of people are using there Pepsi, Coca cola, and Amazon, Tesla other big brands logos as here showcase.

That’s not reason.

As fiverr TOS, we should focus on our own work. or Copyright free work.

If that makes a sense?

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem with me. Is there anyone who has a authentic solution? 3 of my gigs were on first page and had 15+ orders in queue for each gig and suddenly all of them are thrown at the end of fiverr search. I don’t understand why fiverr does this with it’s sellers.

Ps. I have all 5 star ratings, 100% completion rate and 100% response rate.

• Like 11

• 2 months later...

my account is new. my account age is 42 and order complete is 44. soundly 4 days ago my gig 1st page to last page. now how can i do?? I am very upset? because my all gig are move in last page. my all gig was in 1st page. Please kindly help me???

• Like 6

From the last 7 months, my gigs are on the last page in each category and did not come up even a single time in the last 7 months.

I knew that the Fiverr ranking system is automated depends on many metrics but I am 100% sure there is an issue with my account.
Because my account did not come up even a single time.

The Fiverr ranking system is not updating and picking my account I shared my gigs on many platforms and got some orders but still zero improvements only some work from social media and old clients.

My account neglected by Fiverr.

I never faced this issue before, I got issue many times but my ranking always recovered after 3 months.

I have 899 reviews and getting a 20-30 impression daily that’s not fair for the old seller.

The issue on my all gigs even my complete account is dead.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

hi,
i have same issue, this is very bad experience and not fair, because we achieved to get 200-300 feedback with 4.9-5.0 overall rating with big dream, but fiverr don’t think about that, some seller joined fiverr since 2015-2016 and they are working full time , this time for finding another job, unfortunately at this time i’m doing part time job as driver, i had 821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating, No recent cancellation

• Like 7

There is absolutely nothing you can do about that, i have 15 000 reviews and i see that some people who have 3.7 rating with my gig image copied are better ranked then my gigs 📉

Fiverr algorithm is now random you can have perfect performance and there is always a chance algorithm can drop all your gigs on the last page.

Happened to me 2x in the last 50 days…

Good luck

• Like 13

There is absolutely nothing you can do about that, i have 15 000 reviews and i see that some people who have 3.7 rating with my gig image copied are better ranked then my gigs 📉

Fiverr algorithm is now random you can have perfect performance and there is always a chance algorithm can drop all your gigs on the last page.

Good luck

fiverr may lost algorithm, Please fix the algorithm

• Like 6

• 5 weeks later...

@miles_graphics You are right, But Fiverr nothing say.

I really need back to the regular position

I really need back to the regular position

At least you are still in search. I’ve been fully removed from search for a month, and that’s for all my gigs. Regarding gig rotation, it all comes down to gig performance and how many sales you have, how fast you reply to customers, the reviews you get, obviously and so on.

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck

Dude you’re a superstar! 😉

• Like 6