Gig, Dropped Suddenly from 1st page to Last page

jollywolly124

i am waiting for level 2 so i can promote my gigs

I got the promoted gigs option right after I was promoted to level one, and al these sellers who used this option about promoted gigs are having this problem where not just one but all of their gigs are thrown to the last page. So we know nothing what is going on.

• Like 4

I was told by few sellers that they added a video to their gig and their ranking and promoted gigs option was restored. I might d that too as am facing this problem

Thank You very much for letting other people know 🙂 I have seen you helping many sellers in the forum! Hats off bro

• Like 5

hi,

i have same issue, this is very bad experience and not fair, because we achieved to get 200-300 feedback with 4.9-5.0 overall rating with big dream, but fiverr don’t think about that, some seller joined fiverr since 2015-2016 and they are working full time , this time for finding another job, unfortunately at this time i’m doing part time job as driver, i had 821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating, No recent cancellation

hey, what happened with your account?!

• Like 4

We already have an active thread about this :

I recently noticed this “bug”: Top sellers from the first page get thrown to the last page and then forgotten forever. If you came here to learn why and how I fixed it, you’ve come to the right place. However, this may take a lot of effort from your side, so, get ready! rocket Before I show you the steps to fix your gig’s position in the search, I wanna explain how the search algorithm works and why so many people are confused about it. Why am I getting demoted?The search algorithm is NOT …

So start reading that.

How is work the algorythm ?? how i can be in the first page ??

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...