Want to delete my gig

webfsxpert

If you are a new seller on fiverr and create gigs but not get any impressions or views then you can delete your gigs and create new one. But if you have 100+ reviews on your gig then not try to delete your gig, just share this on social media.
Hope you will get orders soon.
Thank you?

If you are a new seller on fiverr and create gigs but not get any impressions or views then you can delete your gigs and create new one. But if you have 100+ reviews on your gig then not try to delete your gig, just share this on social media.

Thank you?

When i search my gig then i dont find any gig first 5/6 page

Thank you?

There also fiverr bug thats why i Didn’t see that is my gig have any view.i get confused

If your gig doesn’t have any review then you can do it. But its not a good idea to do it on a regular way.

I want delete beacuse i think my gig didnt make rank.when i search then i didnt found my gig first 6/7 page.i think maybe my seo Isn’t good.that s why i delete and create new with perfect seo and keyword Research.

Thanks

When i search my gig then i dont find any gig first 5/6 page

i dont find any gig first 5/6 page

It is natural. Remember that your competition among thousands of sellers.

You have opened your GIG just few days ago. You have not complete any order yet.

Complete some orders then your gig will towards beginning of search result.

I want delete

It is not a solution. But you can delete any time because you have no review yet. Your new gig will not become first page of search result instantly. You will find approximate same result.

Be patient and marketing your gig to your targeted customers.

You will get order soon.

i dont find any gig first 5/6 page

It is natural. Remember that your competition among thousands of sellers.

You have opened your GIG just few days ago. You have not complete any order yet.

Complete some orders then your gig will towards beginning of search result.

I want delete

It is not a solution. But you can delete any time because you have no review yet. Your new gig will not become first page of search result instantly. You will find approximate same result.

Be patient and marketing your gig to your targeted customers.

You will get order soon.

Ok. Thanks you so much.

Archived