111 sent offers with no order! what I did wrong?

muztre

I think everyone is missing real problem.

Dude, you are claiming you have 10 years digital marketing business…

And you can’t even get one sale on Fiverr.

Description:

“Over 10 years we help the business like you overcome social media and digital marketing challenges”

Gig video:

“I myself have been optimizing ads campaign of different kinds of business”

I will be brutally honest, your service look like fraud and it is fraud.

Change my mind.

I do have 10 years digital marketing business here in my country (Indonesia). I do have a brand that serve digital marketing.

If that looks fraud to you, can you suggest me a better word that I am capable in this industry?

I do have 10 years digital marketing business here in my country (Indonesia). I do have a brand that serve digital marketing.

If that looks fraud to you, can you suggest me a better word that I am capable in this industry?

I don’t know, maybe “lier” or “wannabe”

“Lier” would actually be hilarious, since it takes care of the lying and the bad english in one fell swoop.

Ok - I try to explain it:

Let´s say i got a buyer request,. He wants a Logo Design. Alright?

Now, about 99% of every answer are like yours. (I do good business, good logo, looky look)

But - If I would get a normal message - like a conversation - i would choose him.

"Hey!

Thanks for your request!

Could you tell me what industry you are in? Some information would be nice to make it perfect for you.

In the attachment you will find some of my recent work. So you can look at my style right away.

Best regards,

Toni"

Boom. No Dear, Sir, Bro, Good Job, Excited.

Simple and easy

Thank you, you’ve been really helpful.

@muztre

Now lets get serious, in my opinion you took “fake it till you make it” advice too seriously. What I would do in your situation is get into a field that you can be great in and start working in that space. But don’t buy a cheap logo and try to convince people you are someone you are not, just be honest and people will actually appreciate that and eventually hire you.

@muztre

Now lets get serious, in my opinion you took “fake it till you make it” advice too seriously. What I would do in your situation is get into a field that you can be great in and start working in that space. But don’t buy a cheap logo and try to convince people you are someone you are not, just be honest and people will actually appreciate that and eventually hire you.

Fake it till you make it works great - but you have to be able to actually fake it in the first place. Fake it so well it’s indistinguishable from making it, in fact. Fake it so well nobody can tell you are faking it. Fake it so well you won’t even know if you’re faking it anymore. Truth is, we all are. Life is inauthentic, everything is pain and despair, and when you try to remove the mask you’ll find it’s your own face you’re trying to pry away.

(sorry, I got carried away. I need to stop reading the existentialists)

Fake it till you make it works great - but you have to be able to actually fake it in the first place. Fake it so well it’s indistinguishable from making it, in fact. Fake it so well nobody can tell you are faking it. Fake it so well you won’t even know if you’re faking it anymore. Truth is, we all are. Life is inauthentic, everything is pain and despair, and when you try to remove the mask you’ll find it’s your own face you’re trying to pry away.

(sorry, I got carried away. I need to stop reading the existentialists)

That was deep 🕳️

Archived