Do we need to accept all offers from Buyer Requests?

positiveboby

Hello all 🙂

I hope you are well and doing hard these days.

As I spend daily a lot hours on Fiverr (probably about 12), and see different things, I have some to share with all of you and ask for your opinion. Just to add, I m very active here and probably a lot of you will saw my answers, advice, etc… But for this one I have doubts.

So, i found this job in Buyer Requests

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.b7f418ded9318b2099f91016f4eb79f4.png
Screenshot_51240×160 10.2 KB

When you saw it and read all, I was shocked. Buyer ask for someone how will build full 5 websites for him, for only 5$ !? I will repeat again important part:
“looking for someone to fully design customise 5 shopify stores, resposive design, content upload, footer, menu, pages create logo & create banners”

Does it sounds real for any of you? What Buyers expect from us here?

I advice newbie here to accept any job, to work much more then client except and I advice to work only for 5 stars and don’t think about money on the beginning. But this offer is something what I didn’t see ever on Fiverr.

I could write all day about, but really like to hear some thinking from you guys. Let’s discuss about this one and share some advice between each other.

Cheers 🙂

Hello all 🙂

I hope you are well and doing hard these days.

As I spend daily a lot hours on Fiverr (probably about 12), and see different things, I have some to share with all of you and ask for your opinion. Just to add, I m very active here and probably a lot of you will saw my answers, advice, etc… But for this one I have doubts.

So, i found this job in Buyer Requests

When you saw it and read all, I was shocked. Buyer ask for someone how will build full 5 websites for him, for only 5$ !? I will repeat again important part:

“looking for someone to fully design customise 5 shopify stores, resposive design, content upload, footer, menu, pages create logo & create banners”

I advice newbie here to accept any job, to work much more then client except and I advice to work only for 5 stars and don’t think about money on the beginning. But this offer is something what I didn’t see ever on Fiverr.

I could write all day about, but really like to hear some thinking from you guys. Let’s discuss about this one and share some advice between each other.

Cheers 🙂

5 websites for him, for only 5$

Greedy person pays twice.

Maybe there will be some sellers that will agree for that but I highly doubt they will be able to deliver up to a standard and do everything that person is demanding. So this greedy/cheap client might still be left with buggy websites or a seller that is in the process will ask for more money.

But yes, no one should be exploited like that. However you can see in the forum people even ready to work for free.

5 websites for him, for only 5$

Greedy person pays twice.

Maybe there will be some sellers that will agree for that but I highly doubt they will be able to deliver up to a standard and do everything that person is demanding. So this greedy/cheap client might still be left with buggy websites or a seller that is in the process will ask for more money.

But yes, no one should be exploited like that. However you can see in the forum people even ready to work for free.

Thank you for answer. I’m similar thinking.

They could find someone to do for free, but what he will get for that money. Even more he want a lot things, that is not only install and customize basic pages for website. There is resposive design, content upload, footer, menu, logo, etc

We need as Seller to have more appreciate for our knowledge and our skills. We learn it, we spent . days, months on that.

one website per GIG is fine

No that is not fine. How can someone design a whole shopify store for $5. It’s a time waste and doesn’t worth anything.

I understand you. For me is not too.

But for someone how just started and need any job here to collect experience and review, they need to use something like that for start.

If you check Forum, here is a lot buyers which ask how to receive any single order.

Thank you for answer

The buyer is entitled to ask even for 10 websites for that price. It’s up to you to agree with or not. So no, you don’t need to accept any orders from the buyers requests.

This buyer probably been taking advantage of sellers for a while now and just keep preying on new users, it seems like. Simply ignore it.

Why would write the whole day about it? Trust me, I know sometimes it’s hard to ignore, but use your time and efforts elsewhere.

I advice newbie here to accept any job, to work much more then client except and I advice to work only for 5 stars and don’t think about money on the beginning.

Why should anyone accept any jobs? No, that’s terrible advice and that’s why people like that keep acting this way. Those orders are not even worth finish reading, so I wouldn’t engage.

Also, you cannot pay anyone/anything with start/ratings. I get that it’s need to establish oneself on a competitive market, but I have always worked for money, and so should anyone else.

If you want to be treated as a professional you need to act like. Have you ever seen any professionals working for free? Being pushed around? Professionals know how much they are worth and charge accordingly.

This buyer probably been taking advantage of sellers for a while now and just keep preying on new users

Yes, I think so. You are right for this one. Sure, I just found this one in Buyer Requests as example. Just wanted to collect more Experts from Fiverr to give more advice to people wjo are newbie here.

Why would write the whole day about it?

🙂 Sure I will not write, but when I see some Job post like this, it makes me mad, really. But, thank you, probably I could ignore job request like this in future, without to read them.

Why should anyone accept any jobs?

I think that newbie don’t have to much space to choose between jobs. Probably you are here a lot of time, and you could see how much newbies ask for first order and they spend weeks to start with first work.

From this point, I couldn’t accept anything for 5$. But when you are first time on Fiverr and don’t have experience… You want to catch any job opportunity.

Have you ever seen any professionals working for free?

I mean on all this paragraph, everything is clear. But, you are now on over then 300 done projects here and it is much easier to speak about price per project.

Get back in days when you started your business…

Did you work for same price as you work now?

Did you work for free when you needed to learn and collect experience? Probably a lot of us ues, and that is what i wanted to say.

Sure, we understand each other about main things. This job post is not right and any buyer don’t need to accept that, even there was 18 offers 🙂

Thank you for amazing answers.

Cheers

So the only problem you have with that order is that is $5 for 5 websites? If their budget was $25 then it’d make it okay-ish?

As everyone, I was a new user here once and I have never accepted any low balls like this. Why would you think it would be okay if the seller was a new user?

Again: People like that only exist because people that think to get a foot on the door they have to accept this. They don’t! Nobody has to work with buyers like this.

Sorry, I just finished answer on your last message 🙂

But, yes, we udnerstand each other and have same thinking about that. Again, that is not job for me, I just found it in Buyer Requests. And wanted to share with all and check with thoughts.

I write a lot with newbie and try to give them the best advice as possible and share with them what helped me here a lot. With your bonus answers, they can read a lot quailty advice for sure.

Thank you for highlighting this. It’s very sad that buyers exist who deliberately want to exploit people’s time and enthusiasm. The most worrying thing for me is that 17 sellers have responded.

Most sensible people will of course ignore such a ridiculous buyer request. But having read through these forums, we all know that some people will do anything to secure their first order - and that’s what this buyer is wanting.

The buyer should be ashamed.

Thank you for highlighting this. It’s very sad that buyers exist who deliberately want to exploit people’s time and enthusiasm. The most worrying thing for me is that 17 sellers have responded.

Most sensible people will of course ignore such a ridiculous buyer request. But having read through these forums, we all know that some people will do anything to secure their first order - and that’s what this buyer is wanting.

The buyer should be ashamed.

Thank you for write @english_voice

Exactly! We have same thinking about that.

The most worrying thing for me is that 17 sellers have responded.

What more we could say after that? 17 sellers are ready to made 5 websites for 5$…

Usually I ignore some project where I see low budget for some big work… But this one is some higher level and the lowest budget for 5 websites which I ever saw.

Maybe Fiverr could help us, give some limits on that. This is really to much and we need to protect ourselves.

Archived