One question about the buyer on fiverr

nirdsohchapagai

there are so many individuals who can do better then there regular seller. Any way thanks for responding.

I will ask you again because you apparently didn’t read my question.

Buyer already ordered from one seller, he really liked his work, seller had great communication and the result was amazing. The second time this buyer comes back to the same seller because the know what to expect and they were pretty happy last time.

So WHY this same buyer should gamble and try new seller that he doesn’t know and he doesn’t know what quality this new seller will deliver instead of the seller they already tried?

https://www.fiverr.com/nirdsohchapagai?up_rollout=true i have one question to fiverr top seller why people make regular client without giving chance to new seller by encraging new one.

why people make regular client without giving chance to new seller by encraging new one.

There is an old saying that goes:

If it isn’t broke do not fix it.

A buyer sticks with sellers who are doing a good job.

There are 28,820 other gigs for what you do on Fiverr. If a buyer is happy with their seller, why would they want to search through 28,820 gigs to find someone else? Also, note that of the 28,820 gigs for photo retouching 24,683 of them are new sellers.

A better question might be for you to ask yourself what you are doing to make your gigs stand out from the 24,682 other sellers?

Silly question, would you want to have people who order from you gig, come back again with you or try everytime new sellers, so you dont have returning customers?

Would you buy toilet paper everytime different brand because you want to give chance to other companys to earn ?

there are so many individuals who can do better then there regular seller. Any way thanks for responding.

there are so many individuals who can do better then there regular seller.

“I’m better than everyone else” is a faulty mindset when trying to build something effective. It is also a bit arrogant.

every one have there own ideas and creativities,so give a chance to the new clients to implement it.

every one have there own ideas and creativities,so give a chance to the new clients to implement it.

And why should a buyer spend their time looking for someone new to do the work they are happy with from their regular seller?

New sellers need to make themselves somehow stand out to get noticed by buyers. I spent everyday on this Fourm learning as much as I could. I revised my gigs many, many times to get sellers to notice them. Finally, after 45 days I began to get orders.

Silly question, would you want to have people who order from you gig, come back again with you or try everytime new sellers, so you dont have returning customers?

Would you buy toilet paper everytime different brand because you want to give chance to other companys to earn ?

i will compare the quality of that brand and think what to do.

And why should a buyer spend their time looking for someone new to do the work they are happy with from their regular seller?

New sellers need to make themselves somehow stand out to get noticed by buyers. I spent everyday on this Fourm learning as much as I could. I revised my gigs many, many times to get sellers to notice them. Finally, after 45 days I began to get orders.

i am agreeing with you ,i am not arguing,every new clients will think like this.

if our time is good the order will come to us

i am agreeing with you ,i am not arguing,every new clients will think like this.

if our time is good the order will come to us

i am agreeing with you dear,

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Archived