What is Third party TOS violation On Fiverr?

shaoiebz

I’d check your gig was okay with Google’s TOS.

There’s a Google Webmaster page about Link Schemes that says things like:

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site’s ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s [Webmaster Guidelines]…

Another page says:

Buying or selling links that pass PageRank can dilute the quality of search results. [Participating in link schemes] violates the [Googles Webmaster Guidelines]…

Maybe check further what’s allowed re: Google (TOS/guidelines etc.) and what isn’t.

Google’s TOS : wow

Thanks Man…

Thanks for saving me again…

That means i cant Mention, [ That i can Rank Your Websites on Google ] That makes lot of sense…

Good Grate One…

Thanks again

Google’s TOS : wow

Thanks Man…

Thanks for saving me again…

That means i cant Mention, [ That i can Rank Your Websites on Google ] That makes lot of sense…

Good Grate One…

Thanks again

Well there’s a lot of gig that offers let’s say “integrate google maps” and they don’t get banned. So I don’t understand why you get banned for including google name in your gig.

Though maybe the guidelines aren’t as serious as the TOS. They say sites can be removed for some of the practices specified in it that shouldn’t be used but the TOS will be different. Those quotes above are about violating the guidelines.

Maybe the “3rd party TOS complaint” should only be given if it violates something eg. in Google’s TOS not just it’s Guidelines (eg. Webmaster Guidelines). Though maybe Google might have complained through Fiverr just for it violating (according to them) something in the guidelines (if that’s what it was).

Fiverr should really say which 3rd party complained and with what evidence (which page/section of the 3rd party’s TOS the gig was allegedly in violation of) so the seller can defend against stuff like that.

Yes that is what i was also Asking, sorry to say it is irresponsible thing Not to mention their Users [ SELLERS ]

What and Which Terms they have Violated

Make Sence

Did you mention any website, social media link on your GIG ?

Yes i mentioned GOOGLE-DRIVE LINK

Bottom for my Client to See my Previous Ranking Reports or Projects.

Nice Point…-> But there are still Lot of Gigs having that Link

But There Should Be a warning Msg 1st, if some one like me who dnt know much about FIVERR.

They should Aware Atleast New Byes | Not to destroy their Zeal

Yes i mentioned GOOGLE-DRIVE LINK

Bottom for my Client to See my Previous Ranking Reports or Projects.

Nice Point…-> But there are still Lot of Gigs having that Link

But There Should Be a warning Msg 1st, if some one like me who dnt know much about FIVERR.

They should Aware Atleast New Byes | Not to destroy their Zeal

I’m not a savvy in this matter however I think that you are risking your clients website with your back links. Even if you’ll remove “google” from your gig title you are still risking your clients website :woman_shrugging:

Google can punish or even remove your clients website just because of your backlinks. Your client can complain to fiverr and fiverr will again remove your gig because it’s third party TOS violation.

@cyaxrex I think I saw a couple of your comments on this matter on other posts like this :thinking:

• 5 months later...

Same issue occurred with me. I don’t really know what happened each and everything is did by me. Not copy pasted. I am curious to know so It will never happen.
So I Open a ticket 3 days ago but still don’t get their reply. their CS takes too much time now but they answer new sellers with in 24 hours for us they think we have no need of them.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I had created service I will watch Youtube video for certain time and comment on it. Also, I would share the channel on Facebook, Twitter. The Gig was denied TOS violation. Reason The service offered in your Gig involves a third-party company. It appears that your Gig was removed due to violating the terms of service of that company. Could anyone elaborate which was that third company? YouTube, or Facebook or twitter. I see similar gigs on fiverr. Also had used stock photos from pexels to add it to the gig

16 minutes ago, nisargbettaswam said:

Hi, I had created service I will watch Youtube video for certain time and comment on it. Also, I would share the channel on Facebook, Twitter.

If you are watching the youtube video and leaving a comment on youtube and that is what your gig was for it might be against Youtube's terms:

Youtube's terms of use say you are not allowed to:

cause or encourage any inaccurate measurements of genuine user engagement with the Service, including by paying people or providing them with incentives to increase a video’s views, likes, or dislikes, or to increase a channel’s subscribers, or otherwise manipulate metrics;

Also your other gig where you "leave a good comment on the post" and "click two ads" are probably against the rules too. Clicking on ads just to increase the buyer's earnings when you have no interest in the ad/site is probably click-fraud.

The Fiverr rules say "Do not post, offer, or ask for:...Positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance." (in the paid reviews bit). The "leave a good comment on the post" might be against that.

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

If you are watching the youtube video and leaving a comment on youtube and that is what your gig was for it might be against Youtube's terms:

Youtube's terms of use say you are not allowed to:

Also your other gig where you "leave a good comment on the post" and "click two ads" are probably against the rules too. Clicking on ads just to increase the buyer's earnings when you have no interest in the ad/site is probably click-fraud.

The Fiverr rules say do not "Do not post, offer, or ask for:...Positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance." (in the paid reviews bit). The "leave a good comment on the post" might be against that.

I just changed the ads thing, leave good comment on the post will be my personal opinion, once i go through their website or blog after reading it, customerwill not be having any influence on it.

How about instead of I leaving message on YouTube channel i let the customer know about the video like summary or what can be improved, will that help in getting approved for gig

I wasn't aware of certain things, thank you for letting me know 

12 minutes ago, nisargbettaswam said:

leave good comment on the post will be my personal opinion,

Though Fiverr rules say "Do not post, offer, or ask for:...Positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance".

12 minutes ago, nisargbettaswam said:

How about instead of I leaving message on YouTube channel i let the customer know about the video like summary or what can be improved, will that help in getting approved for gig

It may be okay. It would still increase watch hours on the site.

You could check with customer support to see if both of those things would be allowed. eg. at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

38 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Though Fiverr rules say "Do not post, offer, or ask for:...Positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance".

It may be okay. It would still increase watch hours on the site.

You could check with customer support to see if both of those things would be allowed. eg. at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I have asked fiverr customer support, about youtube visit and then giving feedback or summary of videos is it okay for fiverr approval.

Website visit also i have asked if i share personal opinion about the thing i read will it be causing any violation, rather then commenting on their blog.

Website visit gig of mine its still active i have made some changes, hope it will be okay for now.

But i see many offering YouTube watch service, commenting, traffic, so on, i wasn't lucky i guess got one Gig denied 

Thanks UK1000 for your quality response

• 2 months later...

I am very much shocked with the behavior of Fiverr team they still did not make any thing doable for me i mail them a lot but they just said my account is temporarily banned i need to wait for 90days and they make me know that i can create gig and continue buyer communication but i can't it still now. Right now they said me i just violet third party guidelines of my gig but i can not understand how can i get rid of it and please if possible give a proper suggestion for this problem. 

I just attach here with screen shot of my account status and mail from them.

best regards.

screencapture-mail-google-mail-u-0-2022-01-25-11_25_43.pdf screencapture-fiverr-users-sajidmahmud630-seller-dashboard-2022-01-25-13_02_56.pdf

• 1 month later...

Archived