What is Third party TOS violation On Fiverr?

shaoiebz

DENY REASONS

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

838941011_fiverrgigdeniedpart1.thumb.jpg.0d7da92170115f7f725435606b8ef1fc.jpg
fiverr gig denied part 11332×628 87.7 KB

There must be a warning about any Thing before if any one violates fiver policies!

• List item

1: I still didnt know where i am wrong?

2: What terms i have violated?

3: After 3 month they sudden Shocked me?

There must be a warning

Nope. It’s in the TOS that they reserve the right to flag, ban, or block without warning, and you’ve already agreed to this. The warning in the TOS was your warning.

Yes This is the mail:

What was my fault : if i was wrong some where, there should be Guideline that you have broken this, Guideline…

They Fiver is saying, some one reported Third Party has complained that you are violating their use of terms.

I am not angry, Im Curies about, it should not be repeated again, with me and other New Byes Like Me.

1428974814_whatisthefault.JPG.52a792f837b07a960d9c16fbe3cdc060.JPG

A few years back, many sellers were offering to sell reviews on Amazon. Fake reviews were not in Amazon’s best interest, so they sued many sellers on Fiverr for creating such reviews. 😱

Amazon also put it in their TOS that fake reviews were not allowed. 🤨

Therefore, Fiverr wrote in their TOS that any gigs that break other companies’ TOS are not allowed. 😬

Fiverr does not want their sellers to be sued, nor do they want to be sued! 😳

So, apprently your gig offered something that a third party found was against their TOS and complained to Fiverr.

but i didnt do any thing wrong, I am [ White Hat SEO ]
I Delivered Guest only postings to my client, with extra Bonus work…

The gig was

[ Iwill Create Whitehat seo Link Building with strong Anchortext ]

» I got 5 star review.
» This Gig was the Chance to Get Other Clients, cuz it was my 1st Successful Gig with Strong Positive Review…
» This, Brake My lil Interest, I was willing to do full-time job on fiverr.
» After Deleting That gig, I feel Bad,
» Now im again thinking to start work in company

Yes This is the mail:

What was my fault : if i was wrong some where, there should be Guideline that you have broken this, Guideline…

They Fiver is saying, some one reported Third Party has complained that you are violating their use of terms.

I am not angry, Im Curies about, it should not be repeated again, with me and other New Byes Like Me.

what is the fault

If your gig violates policy, Fiverr can exercise their rights to remove the gig in question.

TIP 💡~ Before you create a gig, run it by Customer Support first; before you waste your time creating the gig, adding content, building up reviews and such. A common practice is to read the TOS. Yeah, it’s tedious but every Buyer/Seller should do this periodically. 🍍

There must be a warning about any Thing before if any one violates fiver policies!

• List item

I’m curious did you submit a ticket to ask them?

The people here can only speculate about what happened.

I’d check your gig was okay with Google’s TOS.

There’s a Google Webmaster page about Link Schemes that says things like:

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site’s ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s [Webmaster Guidelines]…

Another page says:

Buying or selling links that pass PageRank can dilute the quality of search results. [Participating in link schemes] violates the [Googles Webmaster Guidelines]…

Maybe check further what’s allowed re: Google (TOS/guidelines etc.) and what isn’t.

I’d check your gig was okay with Google’s TOS.

There’s a Google Webmaster page about Link Schemes that says things like:

Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site’s ranking in Google search results may be considered part of a link scheme and a violation of Google’s [Webmaster Guidelines]…

Another page says:

Buying or selling links that pass PageRank can dilute the quality of search results. [Participating in link schemes] violates the [Googles Webmaster Guidelines]…

Maybe check further what’s allowed re: Google (TOS/guidelines etc.) and what isn’t.

@uk1000 You found it. Imagine having google complain about your gig. That’s like hitting the home run of third party TOS violations.

It’s odd that google has ads for services like that.

Apparently there is an acceptable way to do it and then there is the wrong way.

Though maybe the guidelines aren’t as serious as the TOS. They say sites can be removed for some of the practices specified in it that shouldn’t be used but the TOS will be different. Those quotes above are about violating the guidelines.

Maybe the “3rd party TOS complaint” should only be given if it violates something eg. in Google’s TOS not just it’s Guidelines (eg. Webmaster Guidelines). Though maybe Google might have complained through Fiverr just for it violating (according to them) something in the guidelines (if that’s what it was).

Fiverr should really say which 3rd party complained and with what evidence (which page/section of the 3rd party’s TOS the gig was allegedly in violation of) so the seller can defend against stuff like that.

Though maybe the guidelines aren’t as serious as the TOS. They say sites can be removed for some of the practices specified in it that shouldn’t be used but the TOS will be different. Those quotes above are about violating the guidelines.

Maybe the “3rd party TOS complaint” should only be given if it violates something eg. in Google’s TOS not just it’s Guidelines (eg. Webmaster Guidelines). Though maybe Google might have complained through Fiverr just for it violating (according to them) something in the guidelines (if that’s what it was).

Fiverr should really say which 3rd party complained and with what evidence (which page/section of the 3rd party’s TOS the gig was allegedly in violation of) so the seller can defend against stuff like that.

Kudos, UK, here’s a cookie. 😋

But yet, the OP is here acting surprise. The note clearly stated a 3rd party complaint.

You’re right about the vague response. However, I think it has something to do with confrontation or revenge. Fiverr don’t want the violators to track down the accusers to cause problems. They are protecting their privacy!

You really like a good argument. Fiverr doesn’t have to do anything it doesn’t want to do, especially if it leads to ongoing arguments about things such as you and I tend to have.

This isn’t a court of law. This is fiverr’s site.

You really like a good argument. Fiverr doesn’t have to do anything it doesn’t want to do, especially if it leads to ongoing arguments about things such as you and I tend to have.

True but on other sites, including Google’s if someone makes a complaint eg. copyright the person receiving the complaint has info info on it and can also make a counter claim. On Fiverr the sellers content gets removed without them being sure who complained/what the exact site was/what exact rules were supposed to have been broken.

The seller should also really get info so they are sure they don’t do whatever it is again (if they did do something against some site) as otherwise some other site could easily get a seller account closed whether they really did something wrong or not. That’s why they need enough info to defend against whatever (but it can be while also not giving private info away if poss - eg. just the public website name and whatever rule was said to have been broken and what page that’s on and a right for the seller to reply maybe).

True but on other sites, including Google’s if someone makes a complaint eg. copyright the person receiving the complaint has info info on it and can also make a counter claim. On Fiverr the sellers content gets removed without them being sure who complained/what the exact site was/what exact rules were supposed to have been broken.

The seller should also really get info so they are sure they don’t do whatever it is again (if they did do something against some site) as otherwise some other site could easily get a seller account closed whether they really did something wrong or not. That’s why they need enough info to defend against whatever (but it can be while also not giving private info away if poss - eg. just the public website name and whatever rule was said to have been broken and what page that’s on and a right for the seller to reply maybe).

@uk1000 That would just lead to ongoing non stop arguments and believe it or not most people don’t enjoy that. Fiverr doesn’t have time for it’s employees to engage in back and forth arguing. There is absolutely no reason they need to do that.

And as I have seen over and over most who violate some rules don’t go quietly or admit they were wrong, or seem to know why they did something wrong. It leads to endless arguments or demands for explanations.

If your gig violates policy, Fiverr can exercise their rights to remove the gig in question.

TIP 💡~ Before you create a gig, run it by Customer Support first; before you waste your time creating the gig, adding content, building up reviews and such. A common practice is to read the TOS. Yeah, it’s tedious but every Buyer/Seller should do this periodically. 🍍

thanks for decent reply

I’m curious did you submit a ticket to ask them?

The people here can only speculate about what happened.

no i didnt ask any one, i Deleted Gig Yesterday…

Archived