Accidently approved the delivery

k6090xb

Hi, I need some advice as I’m new to fiverr, I recently bought my first gig which was an in game rank boost, the day I bought it I had the option to approve, I should’ve done more research about what it meant but I thought it meant to approve the order details to see if I agreed to plan we had talked about, not marking the order as completed, ever since I approved I haven’t had contact since. I have contacted support and they suggest I go to a revision or something,
Please help

Hi. Once a seller delivers, you have 3 days to check the delivery, you don’t need to approve/complete the order right away. Within those 3 days, you can “officially” click a button to ask for a revision if something is wrong or not delivered as promised/stated.

Once you have completed the gig/let the 3 days pass so it auto-completes, your only option is to ask the seller for a revision via inbox.

If the delivery has objective errors or doesn’t contain something that was included in the Gig description or custom offer, ask the seller about it, most sellers will reply, whether because of their business ethics or because they’d not want to risk the buyer complaining at Fiverr support because they delivered rubbish or only partially, and/or a bad review (reviews are possible for up to 10 days after delivery).
If the seller delivered what the gig you bought stated / you had agreed for a custom offer, they might not want to revise, though.
Why do you need/want a revision, is something objectively wrong with the delivery?

You can find all those “technical things” about how Fiverr works in the “Buyer Help Center”, reading those indeed helps to avoid such situations.

Hi. Once a seller delivers, you have 3 days to check the delivery, you don’t need to approve/complete the order right away. Within those 3 days, you can “officially” click a button to ask for a revision if something is wrong or not delivered as promised/stated.

Once you have completed the gig/let the 3 days pass so it auto-completes, your only option is to ask the seller for a revision via inbox.

If the delivery has objective errors or doesn’t contain something that was included in the Gig description or custom offer, ask the seller about it, most sellers will reply, whether because of their business ethics or because they’d not want to risk the buyer complaining at Fiverr support because they delivered rubbish or only partially, and/or a bad review (reviews are possible for up to 10 days after delivery).

If the seller delivered what the gig you bought stated / you had agreed for a custom offer, they might not want to revise, though.

Why do you need/want a revision, is something objectively wrong with the delivery?

You can find all those “technical things” about how Fiverr works in the “Buyer Help Center”, reading those indeed helps to avoid such situations.

Hi thanks for your reply, I’m not sure I understand, I bought an in game rank service from rank x to rank y, I stupidly enough didn’t do my research and accidently clicked approve at the start when I bought it, I haven’t had my rank adjusted which I was promised in the post, he has now removed the post and I can’t contact him

This has to be fixed by the seller unfortunately. If he doesn’t reply it could be a way of blocking you. If you reviewed him, then warn that he wont reply back once the Gig is complete. He will surely reply

Nothing yet, I see that he has removed the gig that I bought, so could be a scammer and I just played the wrong cards

Hi thanks for your reply, I’m not sure I understand, I bought an in game rank service from rank x to rank y, I stupidly enough didn’t do my research and accidently clicked approve at the start when I bought it, I haven’t had my rank adjusted which I was promised in the post, he has now removed the post and I can’t contact him

Tell support that you can’t contact him.

Thank you for the reply, hopefully it get fixed soon, hopefully I should be expecting a refund?

All payments to sellers take 2 weeks, even after approval - if you’ve reached out to support and they didn’t help, reach out again. They take 25% off of everything we earn, including tips, to help with problems exactly like these. Make them do their job and help you - you paid for a service and did not receive it.

All payments to sellers take 2 weeks, even after approval - if you’ve reached out to support and they didn’t help, reach out again. They take 25% off of everything we earn, including tips, to help with problems exactly like these. Make them do their job and help you - you paid for a service and did not receive it.

Thanks for replying, I will wait until support writes me

Archived