Buyer sent me generic reply from buyer request so I didn't realize it,now 1 day delivery time is gone HELP!

premiumdd

So after buyer sent me reply from buyer request he asked general questions about revisions and service. So I didn’t realize it was a buyer request and informed him about our services. He didn’t reply back.I gave 1 day delivery time and 1 day is gone from when buyer contacted me.

What is the procedure from here on? Do I send him the file directly from google drive asap?There is no deliver button on message,my orders page was empty the enire time.Or do delivery time doesn’t stat until a offer is made.I’m very new to fiverr. There is 1 active order showing on buyer request,so is the offer still running? Please help!

If the buyer has not placed an order then there is nothing for you to do. Get an order first, then do the work, then deliver.

If you send work in messages without there being an order then it is 99% guaranteed you will not be paid.

Ok so I’ll just send him message saying I’ve completed the work if you want please submit order? If he doesn’t reply then I won’t get any negative rating right? @eoinfinnegan

Ok so I’ll just send him message saying I’ve completed the work if you want please submit order? If he doesn’t reply then I won’t get any negative rating right? @eoinfinnegan

Ok so I’ll just send him message saying I’ve completed the work if you want please submit order?

No. Don’t do anything. This person didn’t reply because they decided not to work with you. If they contact you asking for their work, send them a custom offer or ask them to order your gig. If they do not, just leave it and have stiff drink to calm your nerves.

Ok so I’ll just send him message saying I’ve completed the work if you want please submit order?

No. Don’t do anything. This person didn’t reply because they decided not to work with you. If they contact you asking for their work, send them a custom offer or ask them to order your gig. If they do not, just leave it and have stiff drink to calm your nerves.

Ok thanks I wont send messages @cyaxrex

Archived