All my gigs went from first page to last page and it’s been more than 2 months now

leonarddav30

Greetings, Mona here. I hope your problem of your gigs is solved now. As I faced the same thing today I have 8 gigs, Level one seller and nearly crossing it but suddenly my all gigs went to the 2nd or 3rd page… Did you get any idea…? What did you do? I mean I am so depressed even my gigs were on the first page first row of searching… Please help me now what to do?

Gigs are rotating regularly, right now if you take a look at the first few pages of the search, most gigs are from new sellers. This is normal and nothing to worry about.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

No, actually, I am asking if the 2 threads affects you… Not curious about your gigs

If this thread affects me? I’m not sure what you mean. My gigs aren’t on the last page if that’s what you mean. Nor are most other peoples’ gigs who complained about this.

• 1 month later...

for me it happens usually in Nov-Dec-Jan then it picks up from Feb, but 3 months I have like slim to none orders. since 3 years I have been experiencing this.

now i am facing this situation, my gig were showing on 1st page from last 3 months, now i can’t find my gig 😦

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It’s really serious. I’ve not been getting orders for months now and I’ve tried every tricks to optimize my gigs and return them to the front page but I’ve not been seeing any changes. I just don’t know what else to do.

Hello Leonarddav30,

i have same problem today. did your issue solve?

Please advice.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived