Rude customer, Im new help!

stefadilorenzo

The good thing is that 11 days passed since i delivered the order and i didnt get any review yet. For what i understand they just have 10 days to leave it right? Is there a way they can still leave a review?

So I do not see a problem to be frank about it. If he is simply annoying and rude at this point just continue answering in a short professional manner.

Fiverr is not going to step in and come between a buyer and seller. This is one of the situations we must handle ourselves since we are self employed.

I thought you wanted to cancel the order?

Yes i contacted the support team for cancelation. But thats what they answered me. Anyway the gig was finished when they answered me so there wasn’t much to do left. Just wanted to cover myself for an unfair bad review. Even if that meant i had to give back the money and an entire week of work. Do you think he can still leave a review? I read somewhere they cant after 10 days of delivering the order. But i kept working for him for 3/4 days.

Pd: i just want to know to clear completely this issue of my head, im not planing on sending him something rude lol

Yes i contacted the support team for cancelation. But thats what they answered me. Anyway the gig was finished when they answered me so there wasn’t much to do left. Just wanted to cover myself for an unfair bad review. Even if that meant i had to give back the money and an entire week of work. Do you think he can still leave a review? I read somewhere they cant after 10 days of delivering the order. But i kept working for him for 3/4 days.

Pd: i just want to know to clear completely this issue of my head, im not planing on sending him something rude lol

Do you think he can still leave a review? I read somewhere they cant after 10 days of delivering the order.

Hi @stefadilorenzo,

It’s 10 days after the order has been marked as completed.

Hi @stefadilorenzo, I still do not understand a thing: your profile has no Gigs and no reviews so far.

Archived