Unable to get Refund

jsrofficial

I am trying to get refund from one of my order. The gig sent me 2KB file which is not accessble. God knows what crap he made. I asked for refund neither the gig accepting the dispute nor the support is responding my messages for Refund.
worthless platform.
I would have [other marketplace]

First if all when did you contact support team?
It takes them up to 24-48 hours to respond on your ticket. You can see more precise average response time in the confirmation email that they sent to you.

As for the cancellation itself: your seller did the work and you can not cancel the order just because you don’t know how to download the file. Did you check that you have enough space on your computer? What kind of service did you order and what kind of file you seller sent to you?
Did you even ask your seller on how to access his file? (I also get sometimes questions that I find redicuolus like “I can’t open your psd file it’s too big.” And the answer usually no, you can not open it because you don’t have photoshop”

Put yourself in the shoes of the seller for a moment. He did the work, spent his time on this and now you want to cancel the order even without seeing what he delivered just because you don’t know how to download the file.

Anyways, I might be wrong here but we will be able to advice you more if you give more details about your order.and fiverr CS still likely to give you a refund if they see a proof.

First if all when did you contact support team?

It takes them up to 24-48 hours to respond on your ticket. You can see more precise average response time in the confirmation email that they sent to you.

As for the cancellation itself: your seller did the work and you can not cancel the order just because you don’t know how to download the file. Did you check that you have enough space on your computer? What kind of service did you order and what kind of file you seller sent to you?

Did you even ask your seller on how to access his file? (I also get sometimes questions that I find redicuolus like “I can’t open your psd file it’s too big.” And the answer usually no, you can not open it because you don’t have photoshop”

Put yourself in the shoes of the seller for a moment. He did the work, spent his time on this and now you want to cancel the order even without seeing what he delivered just because you don’t know how to download the file.

Anyways, I might be wrong here but we will be able to advice you more if you give more details about your order.and fiverr CS still likely to give you a refund if they see a proof.

Thanks for your rude answer. I had paid 105 dollar for a project. I asked him to developed a face recognition and detection software for Windows. The software should work as attendance system. He send me 2KB of setup.exe file. Which is not accesible. First warning that I got from my PC is that it contain malware. Are you still want to download. I downloaded it anyways but not opening.

Then he asked me to Install 2 3 coding software then run this file and so on. The deal was built a simple software I can run it on my machine. Why whould I insatll coding appications.

Moreover I Did install the application to give one more try. Then also the file is not opening.

Am i fool who will give away $105 dollar.

Dont you dare to reply my this answer you rude lady. Don’t bother to ask further details and start blasting over me.

Crap service from freelancer and support staff.

I am not new to it …Got it.

Thanks for your rude answer. I had paid 105 dollar for a project. I asked him to developed a face recognition and detection software for Windows. The software should work as attendance system. He send me 2KB of setup.exe file. Which is not accesible. First warning that I got from my PC is that it contain malware. Are you still want to download. I downloaded it anyways but not opening.

Then he asked me to Install 2 3 coding software then run this file and so on. The deal was built a simple software I can run it on my machine. Why whould I insatll coding appications.

Moreover I Did install the application to give one more try. Then also the file is not opening.

Am i fool who will give away $105 dollar.

Dont you dare to reply my this answer you rude lady. Don’t bother to ask further details and start blasting over me.

Crap service from freelancer and support staff.

I am not new to it …Got it.

He send me 2KB of setup.exe file. Which is not accesible. First warning that I got from my PC is that it contain malware. Are you still want to download.

Was that the actual message or was it just a warning about downloading files? If it was a message from your antivirus software saying it actually does contain malware obviously don’t run it. Do a virus scan of anything sent.

I downloaded it anyways but not opening

Like has been suggested it could be an attachment bug and it could need to be reattached and redownloaded. Or maybe it could be sent as a link too.

It depends what it was written in and whether everything is in 1 installer/exe. It’s possible it might need other things installed. You could ask the seller about what it was written in (if not known) and why it needs those other things installed (which it might).

2kb file usually means attachment bug, did you tried to ask seller to attach it again?

Sometimes when people are sending me files to format in word, attachment says 2kb and it is exe file. And, when they reupload it, file is fine like it should be.

And @mariashtelle1 wasn’t rude to you, she just told you what could happen with the file.

He said he had sent the right file. I am even a simple file converter comes with a file size of 4MB, this fellow send me 2KB of setup file of face recognition and detection software and said this is your project ready.

On the other hand, If i am not satisfied with the project why support is not willing to refund my payment.

He send me 2KB of setup.exe file. Which is not accesible. First warning that I got from my PC is that it contain malware. Are you still want to download.

Was that the actual message or was it just a warning about downloading files? If it was a message from your antivirus software saying it actually does contain malware obviously don’t run it. Do a virus scan of anything sent.

I downloaded it anyways but not opening

Like has been suggested it could be an attachment bug and it could need to be reattached and redownloaded. Or maybe it could be sent as a link too.

It depends what it was written in and whether everything is in 1 installer/exe. It’s possible it might need other things installed. You could ask the seller about what it was written in (if not known) and why it needs those other things installed (which it might).

He asked me to install Eclipse Neon and Java JDK software. These are software development platform. Why would I install these? If I had a knowledge of software coding I wont hire a freelancer.

I raised a ticket, without replying my query they closed it.Pathetic stafff just fooling buyers on the name of refund.

He asked me to install Eclipse Neon and Java JDK software. These are software development platform. Why would I install these? If I had a knowledge of software coding I wont hire a freelancer.

I raised a ticket, without replying my query they closed it.Pathetic stafff just fooling buyers on the name of refund.

You could ask the seller why you need to install those if you only want the runtime stuff. If the gig/package included source code maybe that’s for that and/or to allow you or other sellers/coders you might hire to make any changes if necessary in future. You could discuss it with the seller and say you only want the stuff needed to run it etc. It’s possible it could need that, I don’t know (or maybe it only needs Java runtime installed or something).

You could ask the seller why you need to install those if you only want the runtime stuff. If the gig/package included source code maybe that’s for that and/or to allow you or other sellers/coders you might hire to make any changes if necessary in future. You could discuss it with the seller and say you only want the stuff needed to run it etc. It’s possible it could need that, I don’t know (or maybe it only needs Java runtime installed or something).

Bro I had already asked him “Why would I need that. I am not going to install those applications thats it.or accept the dispute. I am going to hire someone else.” He said “But sir i had already completed your project.”. The guy is an idiot. I asked him to show the working of this software via screen recorder and record the tutorial and send it to me. He said ok wait Now from more than 1 day, i am still waiting. He is not responding.

Bro I had already asked him “Why would I need that. I am not going to install those applications thats it.or accept the dispute. I am going to hire someone else.” He said “But sir i had already completed your project.”. The guy is an idiot. I asked him to show the working of this software via screen recorder and record the tutorial and send it to me. He said ok wait Now from more than 1 day, i am still waiting. He is not responding.

Later he said I dont have any video recorder. I mean He is just wasting my time. So as the Fiverr customer support. Who are not taking this issue seriously.

Later he said I dont have any video recorder. I mean He is just wasting my time. So as the Fiverr customer support. Who are not taking this issue seriously.

You could ask him to get screen recording software (eg. free) if he doesn’t have any or maybe ask him to show screenshots of it too.

Maybe speak to CS again (as long as they don’t think it’s spam) maybe in the same ticket if you can (I think I could still post when one was closed with a “solved” or something), explaining the issue that you can’t use/install the software and and politely ask them to look again at the issue. Maybe don’t just ask for a refund but ask for either a refund or the software (working) that you ordered. ie. maybe say the seller has not currently provided proof that it works or solved the installation issues if they haven’t.

I don’t believe that 2kb is correct file. Even blank word file is bigger then that.

try to ask him to reupload it, it might be just that on his side everything is correct (I mean file size)

And, as others suggested, if he can’t screen record it, he can makes screenshots

Yes exactly. I asked him to show me the working. But he refused to do so. He can install heavy software developing application in his machine but unable to install screen recorder to show its working. How strange is that.

I contacted the support and they asked me to provide order number.

Hope I got my refund.

Yes exactly. I asked him to show me the working. But he refused to do so. He can install heavy software developing application in his machine but unable to install screen recorder to show its working. How strange is that.

I contacted the support and they asked me to provide order number.

Hope I got my refund.

Hey guys this is what happened when the Freelancer sent me the desired file.

The file isnt opening and not safe though. The fellow is keep on canceling the dispute. What should I have to do now. Even the support is ■■■■ poor.

1st.thumb.png.08ab9e95310fb99274abc4af74c1ed9b.png
!

The users responding to your problem are trying to help you. They are not CS, they are not paid or obligated to respond to your disrespectful attitude.

Listen to what they have to say.

They are not CS, they are not paid or obligated to respond to your disrespectful attitude.

Absolutely. I can’t help but think the OP’s angry attitude and quick-temper might be part of the issue here.

Have you spoken to the seller about the message it’s giving you? eg. showing them the last screenshot?

Maybe they’d know. eg. maybe it’s something like compiled for 64 bit but you’re running a 32 bit operating system or something. Unless it’s because it’s corrupted. I’d ask the seller about it.

Is that the correct size file now (>2K)?

You could also do a google search for that message and try some of the recommendations they mention (if safe).

Archived