It's been one month and i still didn't get any order

wardiva

What actions are you taking to reach out to your target customers, show them how you can solve their problems, and convince them to hire you?

I can do this only with buyer requests but I don’t know why every time i check out my buyer request, It shows “no buyer request found” . I don’t know what should i do?

I can do this only with buyer requests but I don’t know why every time i check out my buyer request, It shows “no buyer request found” . I don’t know what should i do?

I can do this only with buyer requests

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

I can do this only with buyer requests

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

I have tried all this tips too but still it’s not working i don’t know why

It took me just under 2 years to start getting a monthly flow or orders. I highly suggest going to buyer requests and responding to relevant ones as I did. It took me atleast 2 months to get my first order, 8 months to get another. Now that I have a few reviews I am ordered from more regularly (monthly).

Time and patience is my advice. One day you will get an order unexpectably without having been on fiverr for a few weeks.

Archived