University Grad - New in Fiverr Forum

gregpd96235

Hello, everyone!

I’m a recent graduate of a prestigious university with a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, and have been searching for a job for three months. While I keep on applying for jobs and building my network for my job search, I want to work as a freelancer to add something new to my resume, learn some new skills, and make some money to support my needs including repaying my student debt.

I look forward to getting acquainted with you folks and learn a lot more about how Fiverr works and what I can do to make the most of it, as well as my career development.

See ya around! 😁

P.S. My favourite emoji is the stuck out tongue with squinting eyes. 😝

Hello, everyone!

I’m a recent graduate of a prestigious university with a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, and have been searching for a job for three months. While I keep on applying for jobs and building my network for my job search, I want to work as a freelancer to add something new to my resume, learn some new skills, and make some money to support my needs including repaying my student debt.

I look forward to getting acquainted with you folks and learn a lot more about how Fiverr works and what I can do to make the most of it, as well as my career development.

See ya around! 😁

P.S. My favourite emoji is the stuck out tongue with squinting eyes. 😝

Welcome to the Forum, Greg.

If you hang around the Forum you will learn much. You can also use the 🔍 search feature to look for answers to questions you may have.

Welcome to Fiverr and the Fiverr forum. Remember not to put any offsite contact details in any gigs/gig images to make sure no one contacts off-Fiverr when they should be contacting on-Fiverr through the messaging system (see Fiverr terms of service). Also Fiverr recommends having different gig images for each gig.

Hi Greg and welcome to the forum.
My favourite is 🙃, it seems to fit so often in this slightly crazy platform freelancing world …

Good luck and much success, the moment you pay off your student loan feels so good, hope you’ll be there soon!

Welcome to Fiverr and the Fiverr forum. Remember not to put any offsite contact details in any gigs/gig images to make sure no one contacts off-Fiverr when they should be contacting on-Fiverr through the messaging system (see Fiverr terms of service). Also Fiverr recommends having different gig images for each gig.

Hello, uk1000.

Thank you for writing your comment in my forum post, because I made a dumb mistake last fall that I took care of.

In my seven Gigs I created back then, I uploaded my resume, and in it was my contact info. I went on ahead and removed it in these Gigs for now to stick to the Fiverr TOS.

Do you know some resources where perhaps I can learn more on freelancing? This isn’t the place for me to talk about that “Improve My Gigs” post I made last night.

Hello, uk1000.

Thank you for writing your comment in my forum post, because I made a dumb mistake last fall that I took care of.

In my seven Gigs I created back then, I uploaded my resume, and in it was my contact info. I went on ahead and removed it in these Gigs for now to stick to the Fiverr TOS.

Do you know some resources where perhaps I can learn more on freelancing? This isn’t the place for me to talk about that “Improve My Gigs” post I made last night.

Do you know some resources where perhaps I can learn more on freelancing

You could go to the the seller help centre

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

or the free “Learn from Fiverr” course or look at some of the Fiverr blogs, or look at some of the forum sections/threads with various recommendations.

Archived