Why am I unable to add any payment method?

iamtzk

Hello people,

Just willing to add a payment method… But unable to do so … don’t know if it is because my a few earning is in clearance period or some other issue is there, is that’s why am unable to add any payment method??

Note: am getting a Network problem error since I am trying to add any method.

Need experts advice…

Best Regards,
Tanveer Khan.

Hello people,

Just willing to add a payment method… But unable to do so … don’t know if it is because my a few earning is in clearance period or some other issue is there, is that’s why am unable to add any payment method??

Note: am getting a Network problem error since I am trying to add any method.

Need experts advice…

Best Regards,

Tanveer Khan.

don’t know if it is because my a few earning is in clearance period

Probably, note the “if … then” bit.

To withdraw funds from your account:

• Once logged in, from the Selling menu, click Earnings .

If you have money available in the Available for Withdrawal area, then you have certain options to withdraw funds

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/withdrawing-funds

You’ll find the answers to most such technical questions in Fiverr’s Help Center, Fiverr is the ultimate expert for such things really. 😉

And hello and congrats to your soon to be withdrawn first Fiverr earnings! 🙂

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey there,

Really appreciate your precious response… yea m somewhere in btw “if” & “then” … since its the first attempt to activate the payment method which i thought should turn it on after getting 1 first order completion… (even having just a tiny amount achieved) … just curious to know whether it activates Only when we have some Available amount in the acct or the problem m having is 'cuz of some other issue …

Thank U so much for your precious time! 🙂

❤️

Khan

networkProblem.jpg.7015bfd5b4fc9995f5dc4c745a778a28.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Need Help regarding PAYMENT METHOD ISSUE … why am having network problem only when I click to activate on my payment option…

Expert Advice & solutions needed to this issue are all most welcome…

Many Thanks,

Khan.

I recommend you contact CS (Customer Support) , because I don’t know anyone else who would be able to help. Note CS may respond in 48 hours.

Here is a link leading to the contact form:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I recommend you contact CS (Customer Support) , because I don’t know anyone else who would be able to help. Note CS may respond in 48 hours.

Here is a link leading to the contact form:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

They’ve indeed are having really great support and got my some previous issues soled by them too… but still one issue is still pending by them, and just wanna know if it is fine to ask for another issue’s(this) solution while got in a patience call from them? …

They’ve indeed are having really great support and got my some previous issues soled by them too… but still one issue is still pending by them, and just wanna know if it is fine to ask for another issue’s(this) solution while got in a patience call from them? …

How much did you wait by now?

People , If you tends to Face such Network Problems , kindly Try to clear your browsers cache or try maybe Its Incognito mode for such issue only…
… Yet still if not resolving then Ask Customer Support for Help

bTw Am all good now

• still waiting to get amount available from clearance … 😉

Archived