New Withdrawal Format?

misscrystal

I see there is a new withdrawal format and procedure that eliminates the need to go to your email to confirm the withdrawal. Very nice! I got a pop up window that asked me to confirm my currency, then simply clicked on it and the money was transferred to Paypal without my needing to first confirm the withdrawal email.

Interesting, I never had to confirm by email. Just pressed the withdraw button and it goes from there and is through the next day. Withdrawing to Payoneer.

Same here. Although, I do feel like it always says something like ‘hold on, not quite done yet - check your email’ and when I do, it’s just a message saying that the payment is being processed, which doesn’t require anything of me, and seems kind of silly.

Interesting, I never had to confirm by email. Just pressed the withdraw button and it goes from there and is through the next day. Withdrawing to Payoneer.

Payoneer

Ahh, I missed the part about it being a PayPal thing. I’ve only ever used the Payoneer option. That must be the difference.

I noticed that too (withdrawing to PP), not sure if I like it though, even if it saves me 5 seconds, wasn’t the email confirmation supposed to be a safety feature?

I thought so but maybe they had some problems due to it so they decided to do it this way. I’m glad it worked smoothly.

Does anyone knows the exchange rate that Fiverr applies when you choose your currency? I’m trying to withdraw from USD to EUR.

Before this, I just withdraw USD to Payoneer and they applied a fee for the exchange, but I don’t know if choosing EUR before withdrawing will be more convenient.

Thanks.

I have just tried it out. For a moment I was so excited to think I could adjust the withdrawal amount.
In the past there is a confirmation email to initiate the process.
Lately I don’t have to do that but there is always a notification email telling ‘Your Fiverr withdrawal was successful!’
With this new feature, I didn’t receive notification from fiverr, aside from PO ‘You Have Received a Payment!’
Somehow I feel insecure when there is no proof of withdrawal!

I have just tried it out. For a moment I was so excited to think I could adjust the withdrawal amount.

Lately I don’t have to do that but there is always a notification email telling ‘Your Fiverr withdrawal was successful!’

With this new feature, I didn’t receive notification from fiverr, aside from PO ‘You Have Received a Payment!’

I got an email confirming it.

Did you try choosing your local currency?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought so but maybe they had some problems due to it so they decided to do it this way. I’m glad it worked smoothly.

This time, I got the confirmation email again, with the link to click.

I like it better this way, hope the last time without the confirmation mail was just a one-time thing due to the new format.

• 2 weeks later...

This time, I got the confirmation email again, with the link to click.

I like it better this way, hope the last time without the confirmation mail was just a one-time thing due to the new format.

Aaand … just now, no confirmation mail to click again, just a notification mail, telling me it worked. The format seems to switch every other time. :woman_shrugging:

Archived