Does anyone have the Fiverr Revenue Debit Card?

adnagam

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fees are just too much for me to pay out for this card. How much is really left after Fiverr gets its 20% of each gig, if you use the card. Paypal is much cheaper with its 2 cents per dollar fee. Why not simply get a FREE Paypal debit card and use it?

Payoneer just doesn’t make any sense to me.

The fees are just too much for me to pay out for this card. How much is really left after Fiverr gets its 20% of each gig, if you use the card. Paypal is much cheaper with its 2 cents per dollar fee. Why not simply get a FREE Paypal debit card and use it?

Actually, you can have payments sent to your Fiverr Revenue Card funded immediately, and they’ll be available for use literally within minutes.

That being said, we (Payoneer) understand that no single payment solution is best for everyone, and it’s entirely possible that an alternate payment method may be better in your specific situation. However, the PayPal prepaid card is only available to very few countries, and for many countries there is no localized or bank transfer solution. In these cases, Payoneer would provide a ver efficient and competitive payment solution.

Actually, you can have payments sent to your Fiverr Revenue Card funded immediately, and they’ll be available for use literally within minutes.

That being said, we (Payoneer) understand that no single payment solution is best for everyone, and it’s entirely possible that an alternate payment method may be better in your specific situation. However, the PayPal prepaid card is only available to very few countries, and for many countries there is no localized or bank transfer solution. In these cases, Payoneer would provide a ver efficient and competitive payment solution.

• 1 month later...

Archived