Does anyone have the Fiverr Revenue Debit Card?

adnagam

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I’m wondering if I apply to the Fiverr revenue card do I still can withdraw my earnings to paypal without using the card?

I just want the card for fun :). Also are there some fees that i need to pay each year or something like that?

Thank’s and sorry about my English 😃

Hello everyone,

I’m wondering if I apply to the Fiverr revenue card do I still can withdraw my earnings to paypal without using the card?

I just want the card for fun :). Also are there some fees that i need to pay each year or something like that?

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

You can submit your card application free of charge. You won’t be charged any fees until you actually begin using the account, and any monthly fees are not retroactive.

So if you order the card today and begin using it only 6 months from now, you’ll only pay monthly fees for the months that you actually have an available balance on the card.

You can submit your card application free of charge. You won’t be charged any fees until you actually begin using the account, and any monthly fees are not retroactive.

So if you order the card today and begin using it only 6 months from now, you’ll only pay monthly fees for the months that you actually have an available balance on the card.

Archived