Does anyone have the Fiverr Revenue Debit Card?

adnagam

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @cnolasco: There’s no transaction fee for online/point-of-sale purchases, only for cash withdrawals.

If you have the option to sign up for the Fiverr Revenue card, you can select it and proceed to the online application. Before you fill in any details or submit anything, you will be able to access a complete list of pricing and fees.

• 3 weeks later...

I was curious about the Fiverr card so I just checked out the fees page and decided I think I will stick with using Paypal. Every time I have withdrawn money to my Paypal they take their fee, which isn’t much long as I wait and withdrawn higher amounts and it shows up the same day. Since I have the Paypal debit card, I can access my money right away or withdraw to my bank if I’m not in a big hurry.

The fees for the Fiverr card just out weight the good in my opinion. After Fiverr takes their 20% of a gig that leaves $4 on a $5 gig, after the card fees your not really left with much to actually use.

Below is a run down of my comparison, and the ONLY benefit the Fiverr card has over Paypal is if somebody is withdrawing large amounts of money at once and being charged the usual Paypal fees (which I’ve not been charged myself yet, so this is still to be seen).

Also, I’ve never had a card that actually charged you for an ATM decline or simply for checking your available balance. The decline I might could see, but I do not think people should be charged for checking their balance, that’s just plain greed.

Fiverr Card / Paypal

Load Money - $1 (2 days) or $5 (2 hours) - $0 so far, even at the usual fee of 0.029% + .30 anything under $200 would be cheaper.

Card replacement - $12.95 (2-3 gigs) for Fiverr - free on Paypal

Cash Withdraw - $3.15 for Fivver - Free for Paypal (just what the ATM surcharge is). Most ATM’s will only let you withdraw up to $200. If you had $1,000 on your card, that would be $15.75 simply for getting the money off the card (plus the ATM surcharge each time, so could be up to $30).

ATM Withdraw Decline - $1 for Fiverr - Free for Paypal (First I’ve heard of being charged an ATM decline fee)

ATM Balance Inquiry - $1 for Fiverr - Free for Paypal and they have many ways to check balance!

So to withdraw $1,000 from Fiverr, to the card and then to cash in the same day could cost roughly $36. May not sound like much compared to $1,000, but that’s still 9 gigs worth of work and I can do the same thing with Paypal for the cost of ATM surcharges.

In short, the Fiverr card looks cool, but unless I start getting charged PayPal fees I probably won't bother applying for the Fiverr card unless the fees are lowered.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I use it and actually like it. I do pay for the instant amount to be transferred but am only withdrawing 1 to 2 times a month from Fiverr. Next withdrawal to load up the card is on the 8th so I can pay my Water bill and Electric bill, etc 🙂

I use it and actually like it. I do pay for the instant amount to be transferred but am only withdrawing 1 to 2 times a month from Fiverr. Next withdrawal to load up the card is on the 8th so I can pay my Water bill and Electric bill, etc 🙂

Thanks abelg99!

@aliceforest: I replied to you in the other thread as well, but I’ll also copy my reply here:

You can use your current Payoneer card with Fiverr. Unfortunately, the automated process of linking your Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card has not yet been implemented by Fiverr. You’ll need to submit a new card application via your Fiverr account, using an alternate e-mail address. Once you do, we will review the application and send you an e-mail with details on how you can merge it with your existing Payoneer card.

Thanks abelg99!

@aliceforest: I replied to you in the other thread as well, but I’ll also copy my reply here:

You can use your current Payoneer card with Fiverr. Unfortunately, the automated process of linking your Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card has not yet been implemented by Fiverr. You’ll need to submit a new card application via your Fiverr account, using an alternate e-mail address. Once you do, we will review the application and send you an e-mail with details on how you can merge it with your existing Payoneer card.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived