Does anyone have the Fiverr Revenue Debit Card?

adnagam

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have both.

The Fiverr Card is great for online spending. And, if you, for some reason need to access cash almost immediately. However, you pay for that dearly. But. If you find yourself short of your debit card (My wife usually has it. LOL - Joke… not really a joke but still LOL) and need money for coffee or lunch or something like that you can have your debit card loaded and ready to use within minutes. Like I said though, you pay for that but it’s still good to have if you need it.

i have fiverr card and its great because first i transfer my money to paypal then to withdraw my money to bank after that i used cashout through atm. But now its good within 24 hours money in payoneer card and i can cashout easily.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Hi Guys,

My name is Nissim, I’m a Community Manager at Payoneer.

The Fiverr Revenue Card, powered by Payoneer, is an excellent way to receive your earnings, allowing you to access cash within as little as 2 hours from getting paid. Once the card is loaded, you can use it online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide that accept MasterCard.

I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you have about Payoneer, or receive your feedback. I also started a discussion at http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/399/fiverr-revenue-card, mainly for answering any questions about the card.

Archived