Third party TOS violation - Lead Generation

shoukat112

Fiverr denied my top rated gig with the reason of Third party TOS violation. I contact with support and they replied, my gig was denied due to I mention Lead generation in my gig’s description and its violate with LinkedIn’s Terms of Service. I searched and found there are lots of lead generation gigs. So why me???

Fiverr has the right to set the rules on this website, and those to break them are eventually removed. Just because your gig was removed, does not mean Fiverr is targeting only you – it just means that Fiverr hasn’t removed the other gigs yet.

Fiverr denied my top rated gig with the reason of Third party TOS violation. I contact with support and they replied, my gig was denied due to I mention Lead generation in my gig’s description and its violate with LinkedIn’s Terms of Service. I searched and found there are lots of lead generation gigs. So why me???

So why me???

If you type “lead generation gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

• 1 year later...

@shoukat112 Do you have any further updates or advice from Fiverr? If yes please

You are replying to a 2 year old post. This guy has not been back to the forum since then, so I doubt he is going to answer you. I do not even know if he is a seller still. If so, I would imagine he does not offer the lead generation Gigs as they are still not allowed here.

Edited to add: How did I know this person would crawl out of the woodwork? 😆

Well, at least you did answer about not offering lead generation - it is not allowed and even IF there are others who do have Gigs offering it, it doesn’t mean you should tempt fate by making a Gig doing this - it will get taken down, eventually.

GG

You are replying to a 2 year old post. This guy has not been back to the forum since then, so I doubt he is going to answer you. I do not even know if he is a seller still. If so, I would imagine he does not offer the lead generation Gigs as they are still not allowed here.

Edited to add: How did I know this person would crawl out of the woodwork? 😆

Well, at least you did answer about not offering lead generation - it is not allowed and even IF there are others who do have Gigs offering it, it doesn’t mean you should tempt fate by making a Gig doing this - it will get taken down, eventually.

GG

Yes i am here on fiverr.

Still working.

I did hardwork and with good customer feedback i get my reputation back.

But i am no longer providing lead generation.

I improved my skills and now doing WordPress.

My advice is keep doing hardworking and make customers happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i am here on fiverr.

Still working.

I did hardwork and with good customer feedback i get my reputation back.

But i am no longer providing lead generation.

I improved my skills and now doing WordPress.

My advice is keep doing hardworking and make customers happy.

Wow ! Nice to see your come back.

Archived