Staying Safe on Fiverr

natalieab

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I need help with this subject. A week ago I wrote into Fiverr’s customer support team about a customer of mine who has been stalking me off of Fiverr and on. He went so far as to find my email address online and has written me there also. Its a big mess, and I seriously dont know what to do. After I refused to answer him again, he wrote a highly negative review on my gig and now has written me once more over the weekend and is seemingly trying to blackmail me. When I got a hold of Fiverrs customer support about his behavior originally, I wanted to include screen shots of what he was saying to me, which I had to do later on as he KEPT sending me stuff. Does anyone know if by having to put more than one screen shot on your ticket request set the time back on them being able to get a hold of you?? Its been almost a week now and Ive not heard yet from Fiverr’s Support. And He’s gotten s****l and its really very scary. I sincerely dont know what to do as I dont want to be judged harshly one way or the other from Fiverrs Support team. Anyone have any ideas or comments that can help??

Thanks so much!

Meichelle

Can you please take look on my post? Can you suggest me? I am really going to be crazy. The money is small but cant accept this type of issue. It should be solved immediately. Please say something…

Sheriff’s Note: Your post has nothing to do with this topic. Stop Spamming the Forum.

Archived