Staying Safe on Fiverr

natalieab

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don’t want people to communicate outside of Fiverr you need to get rid of the limits on character length the “order requirements” and buyer/seller message board. Same goes for attachments. If the customer can’t give me what I need to give them what they need then nothing gets done! Doesn’t Craigslist make your email anonymous?

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to @ozerov:

Have you managed to get any response from fiverr. They are not responding to any of my requests and therefore I can’t get any payment from them. It makes me really worried that I will lose even more money (already have had $688 stolen, and don’t need more taken out…)

I hope all is solved for you. I will let you know if I get any answers or I get any tips on how to get them to respond…

Best, Karolin

i think i may be too late, someone sent one of those fragglesrock links to me, and i clicked on it, they asked me if i was able to make a banner similar to the one in that link, and i clicked on it to see what the banner looked like, and then i said yes, a few minutes later i was logged out of my account, tried to log back in/change password but couldnt! :’( i’m still not sure, sent a ticket and waiting, please fiverr…

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reply to @boltdesign2: I’m really sorry about what happened to you. AI hope fiverr CS have given your old account back. My account also hacked and happened the same thing as yours. Please let me know if you know what to do next. ( if you could get your account back you may be know something , How long did fiverr CS take you to reply back?)

This is very helpful information indeed! However, some months ago I was contacted by a customer who happened to find me away from Fiverr via googling me and when I reported them to Fiverr Support (multiple times as multiple times they were contacting me off of Fiverr) nothing was done about it. Further they also sent me hurtful and sometimes down right mean messages ON Fiverr as well which I also shared with Fiverr Support. When I refused to do any more work for this person, they left negative feedback on me from previous gigs that I fulfilled for them (which is STILL there) ALL of this I brought to Fiverr Supports attention, still nothing was done about it, the negative feedback still remains. I had screen shots, and messages from this person proclaiming their love for me and saying how they wanted to do ‘naughty’ things to me, defin a very scary experience!! I felt completely let down by Fiverr Support which completely shocked me as they’ve always been so wonderful in the past. So while this information is indeed very wonderful and helpful, please know that sometimes Fiverr Support does nothing to help us Seller’s when harassed. I would like to think that Fiverr Support has our best and highest in mind when working with any of us Seller’s, but from this experience, its taught me that not always do they. :((

Archived